Lacky Fined

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Lacky Fined

Was anyone else aware that Lackey has been fined for throwing at Cervelli, the biggest crybaby in baseball? It seems to happen alot in games. How often are pitchers actually fined for that?

And, FTR, I don't think he was showing up Lackey with his grandstanding clapping at the plate. He was facing Salty, another catcher. I think it was meant for him as a personal dig.

The decision to fine Lackey is interesting. IMO I just found out that Joe Torre is the head of MLB right now. Did not know that. That's not good at all for anyone who's not playing for the Yankees.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

Re: Lacky Fined

Yeah because Torre is on SUCH good terms with the Yankees. Cervelli is the biggest crybaby in baseball?? Really?? What makes you say that? He clapped. You obviously think that Big Papi should be thrown at every time he stands there and watches the ball, or flips his bat right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Don't worry. Lackey can afford it. He can hit every batter in the league and still make the FORBES top 100.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Lacky Fined:
    [QUOTE]Yeah because Torre is on SUCH good terms with the Yankees. Cervelli is the biggest crybaby in baseball?? Really?? What makes you say that? He clapped. You obviously think that Big Papi should be thrown at every time he stands there and watches the ball, or flips his bat right?
    Posted by stormcrow7878[/QUOTE]

FTR, Yankee fan, the announcers even showed a clip of Cervelli's clap after he was thrown at as they saved it since they thought it would be a problem. I'm not for throwing at batters, but, apparently, in baseball it's common knowledge that that is just not done. He's barely known and he already feels like he should act like an ***.

Who was the player who just got to the major leagues who was hammered for blowing a kiss to the pitcher after his homerun? I don't play baseball and I know these things don't go over well. He had to have known what he was doing was not going to be well received, and he seems a lot older. Maybe he was hoping to provoke a hit by pitch. After all, he's not always in the games, and maybe he just likes attention.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry. Lackey can afford it. He can hit every batter in the league and still make the FORBES top 100.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

LOL, Harness. Hilarious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

Bryce Harper was the kiss blowing player. You didn't answer either of my questions

1) What is it that makes you call Cervelli the "biggest crybaby in all of baseball"?

2) Do you feel the same way about David Ortiz's theatrics every time he hits a homerun, as you do about Cervelli's actions?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Bryce Harper was the kiss blowing player. You didn't answer either of my questions 1) What is it that makes you call Cervelli the "biggest crybaby in all of baseball"? 2) Do you feel the same way about David Ortiz's theatrics every time he hits a homerun, as you do about Cervelli's actions?
    Posted by stormcrow7878[/QUOTE]

1) Why can't Yankee fans answer any question about the Yankees without comparing it to the Sox? Do you honestly believe that every Sox fan who answers a question about the Sox compares it to a Yankee player? lol You ALL do this.

2) He's the biggest crybaby in baseball because no one knows him, he barely plays, and he's already started crap in a game that almost started a fight, and, apparently, went crying to MLB about it. You reap what you sow. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen...how many more of these do you want?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Cervelli is destined for greatness.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]the biggest crybaby in baseball (maybe in all of sport) is K Youk, followed closely by john henr.  in third place? kimsaysthis
    Posted by dante58[/QUOTE]

Really? The guy who gets hit every other game and never goes to MLB to seek fines for it is the biggest crybaby in baseball? LMAO And what does J. Henry have to cry about? He has the best team in baseball that's going to win the WS this year. Try to keep up.

As for me, I'm just happy to have all you Yankee aliases on the board. It just goes to show that Yankee fans really have no *****.  They use alternate aliases to say the things they want to say, and to make sure they have back-up at all times. I've never really felt the need for that myself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Cervelli is destined for greatness.
    Posted by S0ftl@w[/QUOTE]

I honestly hope your kidding.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

funny thing is, if youk was in pinstripes yanks fans would love him as much as sox fans do...but since hes on the redsox hes a crybaby?? cervelli isnt a crybaby either, hes just an idiot...he thinks hes a big part of the sox and yanks series because he hit a meaningless solo homerun, and you can tell hes a little slow by looking at the guy, might wana wipe the druel off his chin before he starts clapping in front of home plate..and as for ortiz, the stare is a bit much sometimes, but u know why its ok, because hes DAVID ORTIZ, im sure u think its fine what jeter does between pitches

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : Really? The guy who gets hit every other game and never goes to MLB to seek fines for it is the biggest crybaby in baseball? LMAO And what does J. Henry have to cry about? He has the best team in baseball that's going to win the WS this year. Try to keep up. As for me, I'm just happy to have all you Yankee aliases on the board. It just goes to show that Yankee fans really have no *****.  They use alternate aliases to say the things they want to say, and to make sure they have back-up at all times. I've never really felt the need for that myself.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Now If you would have said: 

IMO he has the best team in baseball and I expect them to win the WS

Then you would have more credibility! Try to keep up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

While I can't speak for other Yankee fans kim (an I have no aliases nor have I ever denied being a Yankee fan) The reason that I made the comparison, is that it speaks to the heart of your whiny complaint about Cervelli being a crybaby. You still of course DID NOT answer the question about Ortiz, and that is because you know that to complain about Cervelli's actions means you must either condemn Ortiz for his or be an obvious hypocrite. If you really believe you reap what you sew, than you think A LOT of players should be getting thrown at on a fairly regular basis, beginning with Big Papi. Also, how do you know that Cervelli went to MLB to complain? You don't. MLB has their own policies for reviewing these situations, so you are just labeling Cervelli because it makes you feel good to insult a Yankees player.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Yes, it is satire.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, it is satire.
    Posted by S0ftl@w[/QUOTE]

Good to know. And then, well done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : You know what's hilarious to me. All the Yankee aliases with "34" after their names that appeared during one length of time. Do you follow what I'm saying 7878? Does 34 ring a bell for you at all? You know who's 34? Do you know who constantly compares a Sox player to anything said about a Yankee player the most -- and demands an answer about the Sox player? Is your next question, "Does Papelbon get calls outside the strike zone as called strikes? lol You might as well just go back to Camelwallk.  I honestly think you guys believe I'm brain dead. And why do Yankee fans refuse to identify themselves as Yankee fans when they post on a Sox board? If I were to post on a Yankee board, which will never happen because I'll never be that bored, and can't think of a single reason why I would find that the best way to spend my time, I would definitely put that either in my name or in my profile. That seems like such a dilemma for Yankee fans. And saying you never denied it is ridiculous. You'll only identify yourself if someone asks? lol Again, apparently, you can never be yourselves. That's really sad and kinda pathetic.

Thank you for proving my point and not answering the question once again. As far as your cryptic mentioning of 34... I have no idea what that means. I have no problem admitting that I am a Yankee fan, born and raised in Smithtown NY, and now residing in Las Vegas. Should I, in your mind begin every post with the phrase "I am a Yankee fan"?  What would be the point of that? Oh well, I don't know why I bother asking you questions because you are to small minded to answer them. Good night little one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Wow that was some enlightening conversation. A running diatribe about Cervelli vs.Lackey and the clap heard round the world? I agree with Kimsaythis I wouldn't spend one minute on a Yankee thread as the most biased sports fans in all of baseball are Yankees fans! Bar none. Torre may not have a working relationship with the present Yankee ownership but he's still a Yankee just as Watson was before him,and every chance Watson had to s krew the Sox he did!!! I expect the same from the new Ex-Yankee employee to do the same. Believe it or don't believe it that's your problem.Oh by the way while your at it there was no conspiracy when JFK was shot in Dallas either,just ask Jack Ruby.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Wow that was some enlightening conversation. A running diatribe about Cervelli vs.Lackey and the clap heard round the world? I agree with Kimsaythis I wouldn't spend one minute on a Yankee thread as the most biased sports fans in all of baseball are Yankees fans! Bar none. Torre may not have a working relationship with the present Yankee ownership but he's still a Yankee just as Watson was before him,and every chance Watson had to s krew the Sox he did!!! I expect the same from the new Ex-Yankee employee to do the same. Believe it or don't believe it that's your problem.Oh by the way while your at it there was no conspiracy when JFK was shot in Dallas either,just ask Jack Ruby.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

Exacty. Thank you, sportsbozo. It's his legacy as well. No one should kid themselves about that. Very brave post. I applaud you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from majormathew. Show majormathew's posts

kimsaythis keep up the good work! Your post are so refreshing and informative. Lackey getting fined? Whoa thats deep! Honestly though maybe its best you give the Cervelli vs Lackey issue a rest. What Cervelli did he admitted it could be taken the wrong way. Stop with the Yankee conspiracy or different angles to prove your point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

yes Kim, i was aware and stated on another thread that imo him gettimg fined was weak, mostly because it was isolated and didn't continue on....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diamondtalk. Show Diamondtalk's posts

Lackey should be fined for acting like a spoiled kid if a teammate makes an error and he rolls his eyes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Kim, you are aware that Lackey leads the majors in hit batters, right?

And that it is not even close?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]kimsaythis keep up the good work! Your post are so refreshing and informative. Lackey getting fined? Whoa thats deep! Honestly though maybe its best you give the Cervelli vs Lackey issue a rest. What Cervelli did he admitted it could be taken the wrong way. Stop with the Yankee conspiracy or different angles to prove your point.
    Posted by majormathew[/QUOTE]

He admitted it could be taken the wrong way, but cried to MLB so that a fine was imposed. LOL  Biggest crybaby in MLB.

Btw, here's the best way to get rid of MajorMatthew, the troll. Just ask him this.,.."Why did you say on the board that you were a BDC plant posing as a Yankee fan to stir the pot? FTR I saw your post as it was re-posted on the board when the subject came up. I guess my question is, even if you're not, why then would you still have the same name and just continue posting like that never happened?

He's not coming back. lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

Speaking of crybabies, Youk is just intense.  Very much like Paul O'Neil was for Yankees.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacky Fined : He admitted it could be taken the wrong way, but cried to MLB so that a fine was imposed. LOL  Biggest crybaby in MLB. Btw, here's the best way to get rid of MajorMatthew, the troll. Just ask him this.,.."Why did you say on the board that you were a BDC plant posing as a Yankee fan to stir the pot? FTR I saw your post as it was re-posted on the board when the subject came up. I guess my question is, even if you're not, why then would you still have the same name and just continue posting like that never happened? He's not coming back. lol

The fine was uncalled for, but do you have proof of this? Or is your fiction reaching a new plateau in part due to the standings?