Let's just enjoy the monent. We made history.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Let's just enjoy the monent. We made history.

Holy Cow!!as Phil used to say. All the trades ,QO, speculation, criticism, really should be set aside for just a few days. Let the FO figure all the post mortems and now chess matches.

I just want to smell the sweet nectar of victory!

You folks in the Hub know that no other city has four teams that won the BIG ONE in this century.. Please enjoy as too much serious stuff going on. Heck, right now nobody can anger me. My alma mater lost Sat to a major rival. So what. I am in another world. Last time Sox won WS at home was the year TEDDYBALLGAME was born!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Let's just enjoy the monent. We made history.

Some cities don't even have 4 teams.

I think most real fans will continue to enjoy the moment , even the bandwagon fans will , for a while.

When do we stop?

I'm guessing it will be sometime this winter when a sportswriter needs a story and goes looking for another "chicken and beer" episode.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Why must enjoying the victory and speculating on the offseason ahead be mutually exclusive?

I loved this season so much that I already can't wait to watch the RS defend their title.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Yes, by all means, ENJOY......   However, DAD & BILL-806 are busy making suggestions to BEN C. .....  We must be in a constant state of "TRANSFORMATION"  !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Are you kidding me?  Fun part of the baseball has just begun.  Enjoy the offseason.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Ortiz is O-fer so far this offseason.  i say TRADE HIM now!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to boboinfla's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Holy Cow!!as Phil used to say. All the trades ,QO, speculation, criticism, really should be set aside for just a few days. Let the FO figure all the post mortems and now chess matches.

I just want to smell the sweet nectar of victory!

You folks in the Hub know that no other city has four teams that won the BIG ONE in this century.. Please enjoy as too much serious stuff going on. Heck, right now nobody can anger me. My alma mater lost Sat to a major rival. So what. I am in another world. Last time Sox won WS at home was the year TEDDYBALLGAME was born!!

[/QUOTE]

Quite valid