Lets talk about how our brand new infield defense may evolve!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Lets talk about how our brand new infield defense may evolve!

I've got a pretty good vibe about our infield fellow sox fans. Middlebrooks coming back healthy. Drew may really surprise us, dustin will always be dustin and be sitting in the duggout watching the sun come up with his bat and glove. And maybe, just maybe if our new 1st baseman can stay healthy (please baseball gods) it just might be alot of fun watching em.

I'm psyched!

I think that drew and pedroia are gonna jell quite nicely.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Lets talk about how our brand new infield defense may evolve!

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

I've got a pretty good vibe about our infield fellow sox fans. Middlebrooks coming back healthy. Drew may really surprise us, dustin will always be dustin and be sitting in the duggout watching the sun come up with his bat and glove. And maybe, just maybe if our new 1st baseman can stay healthy (please baseball gods) it just might be alot of fun watching em.

I'm psyched!

Agreed Hammah.  Drew is no Alex Gonzalez, but he is better than Scutaro or Aviles.  I foresee a bang-bang double play machine.  Of course, Softy would tell us that we only think this because of our innate bigotry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

I'm psyched!

Agreed Hammah.  Drew is no Alex Gonzalez, but he is better than Scutaro or Aviles.  I foresee a bang-bang double play machine.  Of course, Softy would tell us that we only think this because of our innate bigotry.

Doesn't the word "innate' imply that's it's not really our fault? lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

I think Naps will have healthier season and contribute.  The hip issue that was revealed, AVN, is not something that will affect him right away.  He's not feeling any symptoms and doctors found the disease early in the stage that will prevent it from getting worse by taking medicine.    The only concern for Naps is that he needs to get used to the new role fulltime 1B.  Other than that, I think he will play more than 140 games.  Drew will do everything he can to prove that he's still got something to show.  Even if he fails, Iggy is eager to do the same and who knows if Bogaerts might have chance to taste the major league if he's tearing in the minors.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I'm psyched!

which is why I really don't pay any attention to "softy"..........so space, living in LA tell me how is the air quality????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I'm psyched!

which is why I really don't pay any attention to "softy"..........so space, living in LA tell me how is the air quality????

Hammah, the LA air quality bugaboo is really a  twentieth century issue.  I mean, no way around a car culture of this magnitude situated in giant valleys not generating some air pollution, but the whole smog phenomenon has been greatly reduced.  lotta clear skies out here nowadays.