Letterman's Top Ten Poster List

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Letterman's Top Ten Poster List

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

My feeling exactly when I read your OP. I like to pay it forward.

[/QUOTE]

Kim...i think i love you.
    that is all........

[/QUOTE]

Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i hated babe with a passion.  too bad he wasnt man enough to stick around this season while the yankees had a circus and the Sox won the whole dang thing.  i can at least give credit to jete, steve, zac, and HH that they have continued to post.  not just post during years when the sox are eating chicken or have a crazy man as the manager.

i dont wish ill will on anyone but i hope babe's pipes burst in the cold.

[/QUOTE]

HH = Hingham Hammer?  He's a Sox fan.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, he doesn't give that impression. I've also always assumed he was a Yankee fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, he doesn't give that impression. I've also always assumed he was a Yankee fan.

[/QUOTE]

Hingham Hammer is a staunch Sox fan.  You may have gotten the wrong impression because he talks to pinstripezac and ThatWasMe a lot.  They were all in the Trufan Cult like me.  Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hingham Hammer is a staunch Sox fan.  You may have gotten the wrong impression because he talks to pinstripezac and ThatWasMe a lot.  They were all in the Trufan Cult like me.  Cool

[/QUOTE]

...or maybe he constantly compares the Red Sox shortcomings with how well the Yankees handle things. That's what I noticed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And your Truefan site that was created for Sox fans that was turned into a dual board because of the Yankee fans there, didn't really seem to care much about poster's input. It seems it was all acceptable without question.

I'll bet there are NO Yankee sites that have been turned into dual sites because of Sox fans' influence there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

...or maybe he constantly compares the Red Sox shortcomings with how well the Yankees handle things. That's what I noticed.

[/QUOTE]

this.  gun to my head he is trolling us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this.  gun to my head he is trolling us.

[/QUOTE]

That's how I always felt as well. And, believe me, I barely know him and I got that impression.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

And your Truefan site that was created for Sox fans that was turned into a dual board because of the Yankee fans there, didn't really seem to care much about poster's input. It seems it was all acceptable without question.

I'll bet there are NO Yankee sites that have been turned into dual sites because of Sox fans' influence there.

[/QUOTE]

I'll bet you're right.  Boston sports fans are more open-minded and that's why their forums are the best.

But what could be more fan than a bunch of Sox and Yankee fans going at each other?  It was very entertaining and nobody ever forgot which team they loved and which one they hated. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now that was funny Youk,...I the naysayers gripe about all of the top poster thread but this is proof that they do have value on this board....one spawns another, which spawns another..then we get the good stuff like this one.

I think we might have to start another the wittiest Poster of the year...I nominate....

[/QUOTE]

Ohh crud ... my dyslexia stepped in for a second ... thought you were trying to start a real mess.  Glad the brain settled down and realized you weren't saying the "whitest" ...

j/k 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your avatar looks like you are very pleased with your attempt at humor.

[/QUOTE]

Well that's ridculous, that photo was taken three years before I posted it. I am known for my sunny disposition, good humor (most of the time), and a positive attitude, which is something I got from my mother. My wife often asks me how is it, that I wake up in a good mood. Also Humor is subjective, if you don't see it, well it's simply not humorous to you. You big Laguna, you.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed the list, Youk. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

[/QUOTE]

The top ten are repeated on Tom-UK post, my snarky comments got deleted, they allowed his snarky comments to stay. Needless to say, I got under KST's skin!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

did my post get deleted? holy censorship batman!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

did my post get deleted? holy censorship batman!

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  I read that post, and didn't see any reason why it should be deleted.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

[/QUOTE]

The top ten are repeated on Tom-UK post, my snarky comments got deleted, they allowed his snarky comments to stay. Needless to say, I got under KST's skin!

[/QUOTE]

That is easy to do. Shame we have to put up with her kind.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

As I've said, I'm not having posts removed, and from RedSoxKimmi's comment, I would guess she's not removing posts. As we probably make up for 90% of the females on this board, one would have to conclude that the GUYS here are having posts removed.

My advice? Grow a pair. This is a sports board and I wouldn't even imagine that guys would be running around reporting/removing posts.

In all my time here, I've learned to go with the flow understanding I'm in a male-oriented environment. IMO, if you're a guy having posts removed or removing posts you should be embarrassed...big giant crybabies running around reporting posts doesn't sound appealing. Like I've said, unless they are racist, threatening or something along those lines, I'm not for controlling the conversation or anyone's opinion -- even if it's insulting to me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

P C POLICE working hard on this one !!

[/QUOTE]

King of the PC police?   Well, we all know who's been bucking for "Gestapo" policeman of the year on this board, don't we?   Time for a "Policeman of the Year" award THREAD?????

Just try combating the guy who rhymes with Mike, Bite, Like, etc. Who is in hiding down on some Lagoon in S. America, & your post will disappear in minutes.  

Sad ythat somebody could be so thin skinned, dish it but can't take it, to tirelessly troll this board, reporting every post he finds objectionable.

Weak!

[/QUOTE]

It's very easy to blame all the deletions on one poster, and easy for those who have posts removed as well. When you read the board, you'll see there are many crybabies here -- even in this thread. I think blaming everything that's wrong with this board on one poster is getting old.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The mods are the ones who decide what posts to delete.  Why blame other posters at all.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like they ax posts that have multiple reports on them, without bothering to read them.

There's obviously a few candyazzes here that report everything they don't like.

[/QUOTE]

easy enough to see if this is the case.

I will be the guinea pig.

whoever reads this post of mine click the "report abuse" button.  let's see if it gets deleted automatically.

[/QUOTE]

Reported, troublemaker. Wink

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

well that answers that question.  looks like only 1 "report abuse" click caused my post to get auto removed.