Lineup when Ortiz returns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Lineup when Ortiz returns

1) Once again, your lack of reading comprehension shines through. Nowhere did I call you a "criminal". I meerly said this:

"Criminals, idiots and facists can and sometimes are famous, but maybe infamous would be a better term. "

"Pederasts, lunatics and communists can and sometimes are famous, but maybe infamous would be a better term."

It's telling that you assumed I meant you were a criminal. As for being an idiot and a fascist, I think we all know the truth here.

It's telling that you pitifully attempt to restate two derisive words with malice, while claiming that the third word, "criminal" was not meant to be what I assumed.   

I don't know if you are a criminal or not. I'm not backing down or trying to restate anything. The poster was assuming only good people are "famous". I mentioned criminals to show one obvious example of famous people based on bad acts. Your lack of reading comprehension skils are legendary, and most of it is based on you making faulty assumptions (see below on Obama).

2) You speak of others turning you in to be censored, but now you are playing their game over much less of an egregious offense than several of your blatant personal attacks.

In fact, calling someone "criminal" without evidence is not protected speech, and even though this site can censor ad hoc, as a privately owned platoform, it is guilty of republication of defamation if it doesn't delete your baseless claim. 

I expect they will do nothing, because viewpoint is their basis for censorship.  

I didn't call you "criminal", I said some criminal people are famous. 

You don't know my viewpoint, and keep assuming I am a leftist Obama supporter. I am neither. 

3) And who signed "The Patriot Act"- fascism run amok? 

May 27, 2011, 11:57 am 

Obama Uses Autopen to Sign Patriot Act Extension

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In Response to Re: Lineup when Ortiz returns:
    [QUOTE]I love when Softy is clearly wrong he gets all annoyed and says something crazy. No doubt about the line up is going to get much better when Ortiz gets back. I really think when every is healthy this is the best line up in baseball. Ross and Shoppach really help out against lefties. It is just just a shame that the pitching is just that poor.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

Well said, does anyone think a healthy Ellsbury, CC, Ortiz, Ross, AGon, Middlebrooks, Pedey 9all missed time and/or played hurt) would have made a 16 run difference over the full season?

Texas   566
    Boston 551

Yes, timely hitting matters.
    Yes, bunching a lot of our runs in too few games hurts.
    But, those of you who think trading for or signing "clutch hitters" is an easy thing to do, you are dreaming.

1) There is no such thing as a sustainable clutch hitter. They just don't exist (see our most legendary clutch hitter in Sox history over the last 3-4 years).

2) Name some players who will help us score in more games rather than in bunches. What is your basis for thinking these guys will make a difference in 2013?

I remember when we got Jack Clark ("Mr. Clutch"). 
    Before Sox:
    Career: .824 Late & Close
    1990:   .875 Late & Close

with Sox
    1991  .665 Late & Close
    1992  .493 Late & Close

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone can read your comments and patently see that it is you who lack reading comprehension. It is you who are pathetically trying to spin "I don't know if you are a criminal or not" from an obvious malevolent comment. I'm not making "faulty assumptions" on Obama. But you are making false assumptions regarding the readers basic intelligence. Anyone who reads all the comments will be left with no doubt as to the intentions and meaning behind your defamatory comment.   You should never refer to your own viewpoint promoters, my censors, as "they". Go with "we". 
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE] It was a general conversation between myself and moon; your name was never mentioned. You are wasting your time and bandwidth ... move on. you've got nothin' ... never did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone can read your comments and patently see that it is you who lack reading comprehension. It is you who are pathetically trying to spin "I don't know if you are a criminal or not" from an obvious malevolent comment. 

Keep pretending you know what others are thinking. You are so "good at it" (deliberate sarcasm in case you mistake my intentions again).

I'm not making "faulty assumptions" on Obama. 

Further evidence that your reading comprehension skills are nil. I clearly was not criticizing your "assumptions" about Obama. I agreed that he was continuing what Bush started. I was criticizing your continuing assumption that I was and still am an Obama supporter. Please, try to keep up. You are missing more points than Obama misses the truth.

But you are making false assumptions regarding the readers basic intelligence.

Like where did I do that? Provide a direct quote.

Anyone who reads all the comments will be left with no doubt as to the intentions and meaning behind your defamatory comment.   

The poster I was responding to said you were not famous for anything. I correctly or incorrectly implied that he thought only people who are right or good can be "famous". I responded to his post to show that people that are wrong or bad can be famous too.

You should never refer to your own viewpoint promoters, my censors, as "they". Go with "we". 
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

You have shown you have no clue about my "viewpoint", so any further speculation on your part is pure drivel.

I am against all censorship, and have often said that banning you was wrong, even though you continually break the site's guidelines on making personal attacks against others.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Wait, an actual good lineup. That's 2 days straight, no Kalish, Punto, no Ciriaco at DH, Giving Pedroia a mental  health defense day. 

RED SOX (55-57)

Ellsbury CF
    Crawford LF
    Pedroia DH
    Gonzalez 1B
    Ross RF
    Saltalamacchia C
    Middlebrooks 3B
    Aviles SS
    Ciriaco 2B
    Pitching: LHP Felix Doubront (10-5, 4.56)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]even though you continually break the site's guidelines on making personal attacks against others . Your response was to a malevolent comment from another poster, in reference to me. All people make personal attacks against others, including you. The issue is what viewpoints get censored, not who makes personal attacks. You are the designated propagandist, which means you are allowed to make your personal attacks without censorship or consequence.

Here's a tissue.

Cry me a river....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]even though you continually break the site's guidelines on making personal attacks against others . Your response was to a malevolent comment from another poster, in reference to me. All people make personal attacks against others, including you. The issue is what viewpoints get censored, not who makes personal attacks. You are the designated propagandist, which means you are allowed to make your personal attacks without censorship or consequence.

The outpouring of sympathy for you is overwhelming. Move on. Talk baseball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Still the clown.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.