Little Big Mouth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Little Big Mouth

Pedroia is batting third mostly out of necessity. Ideally , he would be better suited to batting second. It could change next year depending on departures, acquisitions and the development of guys like Bogaerts and Middlebrooks.

Stabbed by Foulke.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I'm not after him for one game...  I've been "after" him since the RS signed him to that horrendous contract.  That contract is insane and his "style" of batting is not condusive to batting in the third slot whatsoever.  If he's the "best" the RS have to bat cleanup this organization is in deep trouble! 

Yup, we're in deep trouble.  Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

In response to bingobilly's comment:

[QUOTE]

The TEAM scoring runs is great but it has NOTHING to do with the insane money being paid to at best an average ball player.  The wrong LINEUP can and will contribute to game losses as well as wins.

It will contribute to both losses and wins?  HAHAHAHA...thanks for the laugh.

[/QUOTE]

Every once in a while, a post will leave me speechless.  My guess is that Billy was the original author of 90% of the game is half mental.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Pedroia: perrenial .300 hitter, plays his position like a Hoover vacuum, key leader on and off the field. Average ballplayer? Ha! Bingo must hate short people.

Life is what happens while were busy making other plans.

John lennon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Clearly one of the dumbest threads of all time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:

Do you think that little big mouth Pedroia will ever stop trying to overswing the ball into the freakin ground for tailor made double plays?  Guys who bat third in a lineup are supposed to be line drive hitters not continuously try to kill the ball into the ground especially with men on base!  

Hey coach, when are you finally going to take this guy out of the third slot and put Victorino in there!

Pull your  shorts out from the crack of your azz.