LOOK OUT FOR ARIZONA... DIAMONDBACKS +CARDINALS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LOOK OUT FOR ARIZONA... DIAMONDBACKS +CARDINALS!

in football, they are about to sign braylon edwards. they now have kolb, urban, fitzy, todd heap and another stud (meyer?) to go along with the rest. they will be outscoring everyone in that CONFERENCE not named philly or green bay. plus, i think that defense hot has become a lot better. count them for the playoffs and the division!

in baseball, they have the theo-clone GM who has them in first place. i can easily see the sox palying them in the world series!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: LOOK OUT FOR ARIZONA!

CC! was this thread meant for the patriots forum?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dentris. Show dentris's posts

In Response to LOOK OUT FOR ARIZONA!:
    [QUOTE]they are about to sign braylon edwards. they now have kolb, urban, fitzy, todd heap and another stud (meyer?) to go along with the rest. they will y will be outscoring everyone in that division not named philly or green bay. plus, i think that defense hot has become a lot better. count them for the playoffs and the division!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Arizona, Philadelphia and Green Bay are all in different divisions. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Yeah, it was a really sneaky/clever pick up by Arizona.  Since Braylon has never played on an MLB team, he was not subject to either trade deadline or waiver rules.  Could be a difference maker.  Surely, he will be used as a super pinch runner any time they get the chance.  He will also likely make good reads on balls in the outfield, though i suspect he will have more than his share of drops, even with a big glove.  look out defending champs!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Anyone who watches the NFL after they basically insulted the fans by threatening to sit out the whole season is a sheep of the highest magnitude.

Owners and players proved they love money more than they love their fans.

It has been many years since the days when I was a die hard fan, but even as a casual fan I am insulted.

The NFL can have all their money, but I won't be paying any attention to them.

If baseball ever insults the fans like this, I would boycott them too.

You sheepfans of the NFL need to send a message to the greedy jerks: change the channel on your television, or even better, shut it off and read a book this fall.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

What an idiot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: LOOK OUT FOR ARIZONA!:
    [QUOTE]CC! was this thread meant for the patriots forum?
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]YES! made a mistake! TAKE UR CHEAP SHOTS! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I was about to comment on the play of the Diamondbacks when I noticed that the thread was about the Cardinals. Aren't the NFL Playoffs a ways off and why should Patriot fans care where the Cardinals wind up? If we met them in the playoffs it wouldn't be until the Super Bowl where I would be very happy to have them as the opposition.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I thought this thread was just a good samaritan warning to African-Americans, Mexicans and liberal congress members.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Every year an MLB team comes out of nowhere ... the Arizona Diamondbacks, who started today tied for the NL West lead, could be that team this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: LOOK OUT FOR ARIZONA... DIAMONDBACKS +CARDINALS!

may as well go for the baseball angle as well now that i'm here. they have the theo-clone GM who has them in first place. i can easily see the sox playing them in the world series as well as the pats playing the cards!