Looking for Hank When The Red Sox Are On A Winning Streak, can Dottie Help?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Looking for Hank When The Red Sox Are On A Winning Streak, can Dottie Help?

Aviles performing well is Softlaw kryptonite.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for Hank When The Red Sox Are On A Winning Streak, can Dottie Help?:
    [QUOTE]Aviles performing well is Softlaw kryptonite.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Sure, but you would think Ellsbury pulling another union slug holiday junket to kill time before his Boras paycheck would have re-invigorated him a bit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for Hank When The Red Sox Are On A Winning Streak, can Dottie Help?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for Hank When The Red Sox Are On A Winning Streak, can Dottie Help? : Sure, but you would think Ellsbury pulling another union slug holiday junket to kill time before his Boras paycheck would have re-invigorated him a bit.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

For sure.  I bet he was real tempted to chime in on trash heap pickup Ross striking out to end the game yesterday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

I thought Ross was a Dumpster Dive?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Nice, from a lot of runs to zero and a loss, with Youk on the shelf and Ross overmatched when it counts. Same problem. That was a long winning streak.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I feel bad because , if I went missing , I don't think anyone would call Dottie for help.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to "Re: Looking for Hank When The Red Sox Are On A Winning Streak, can Dottie Help?": [QUOTE]Nice, from a lot of runs to zero and a loss, with Youk on the shelf and Ross overmatched when it counts. Same problem. That was a long winning streak. Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE] You relax if the Sox win 75% of the rest of their games they would win 118 games. I think it was a nice series for the Sox.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]I feel bad because , if I went missing , I don't think anyone would call Dottie for help.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I only wish you'd gone missing on 4 October 1948.  Otherwise, you're the man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for Hank When The Red Sox Are On A Winning Streak, can Dottie Help? :  I would...:-)
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for Hank When The Red Sox Are On A Winning Streak, can Dottie Help? : I only wish you'd gone missing on 4 October 1948.  Otherwise, you're the man.
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.   As for that fateful day ; what can I say , Mel Parnell called in sick with a bad thumb.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Trust me, the Red Sox aren't going to win 75% of their games over 162 games. Nice delusuon, though.

Red Sox back to normal offense, two games of "we just can't score".

Anyone looking at total season runs would claim this Red Sox offense is good. In fact, this Red Sox offense is fatally flawed, in a league that requires offense even more than pitching.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The only reason Ross and Sweeney are doing well so far, is because AGon bats 2 slots away from them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hank is a good man !!!  ........ As Dad would say.......  "Son, that boy Hank knows about as much as you do about baseball" !!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]Hank is a good man !!!  ........ As Dad would say.......  "Son, that boy Hank knows about as much as you do about baseball" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

most people would be insulted if you said that about them..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Sweetie and Ross aren't doing well.