losmediasrojas elected sheriff in landslide; fir.eballer58 concedes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

losmediasrojas elected sheriff in landslide; fir.eballer58 concedes!

With no disrespect to the current sheriff,losmediasrojas, but do you think it's time for a change? Are you satisfied with the current conditions on this board? Remember with losmediasrojas in charge, the higher ups started a private forum.
    Please make your decision.
    Yes, I vote for losmediasrojas; I am pleased with the way things are going.
    No, I would like fir.eballer58 as my new sheriff; it's time for a change.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Re: Would you like a new sheriff on this board? Are you satisfied with losmediasrojas or would you like change?

Voters will have to squint very carefully on their ballots to identify the exact placement of the period within the fireballer58 name so as to know which troll or anti-troll they're voting for.  If you get your campaign up as part of the Fox News talking points, Bill-806 might give you his endorsement via his dad from a tea party séance.  I'm not sure where Bill-805 stands, or Alberto Viocinco for that matter. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Re: Would you like a new sheriff on this board? Are you satisfied with losmediasrojas or would you like change?

This forum is nothing without losmediasrojas.
    I vote for losmediasrojas.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like a new sheriff on this board? Are you satisfied with losmediasrojas or would you like change?:
    [QUOTE]This forum is nothing without losmediasrojas. I vote for losmediasrojas.
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

Losmediasrojas is nothing without losmediasrojas.  I vote for losmediasrojas, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

I vote for losmediasrojas:
  7. www.avclub.com/articles/the-andy-griffith-show-the-sermon-for-today,41726/&usg=__2tU3DnMxuqcKZfxx0vVszrUvVe4=&h=350&w=283&sz=28&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&tbnid=wilPweoSw_ylBM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=97&ei=FeetTaqEPanL0QHN5PDcBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsheriff%2Bandy%2Bgriffith%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R2ADRA_enUS400%26biw%3D1053%26bih%3D409%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1" class="rg_l">

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

I want this man as sheriff:
    Barney Fife

• You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Damn.  I couldn't get out of this thankless job even though I wanted to.  Please vote for fireballer58 with the inserted pimple. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

I am going to vote twice. I vote for losmediasrojas.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

Fox News: After 1/100000 of the vote Fox News has declared losmediasrojas the winner. Will losmediasrojas make a victory speech and talk to his loyal supporters?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Would you like a new sheriff on this board? Are you satisfied with losmediasrojas or would you like change?:
    [QUOTE]Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

You mean these, Spaceman.

In New England they're pronounced the same.  This ain't Wisconsin. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I would like to see the position papers of all candidates and for the following question to be answered:

Ginger or Maryann

Genie or Bewitched

The Nanny or Alice from the Brady Bunch (This is a tough one)

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you like a new sheriff on this board? Are you satisfied with losmediasrojas or would you like change? : You mean these, Spaceman. In New England they're pronounced the same.  This ain't Wisconsin. 
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]

whatever

[QUOTE]I would like to see the position papers of all candidates and for the following question to be answered: Ginger or Maryann Genie or Bewitched The Nanny or Alice from the Brady Bunch (This is a tough one)
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I did the Ginger vs. Maryann poll a couple of years ago, Jess, and Softy turned it into a political thread.  The tough one for me has always been Penelope Cruz vs. Salma Hayek.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

I'm not conceding this election.  I'm waiting for the polls to close. Just because I have no votes, I still think it's way too early to give up. Look what happened when some fans jumped off the bandwagon when the Red Sox started off poorly. 
    Ginger or Maryann=Ginger

Genie or Bewitched=Genie

The Nanny or Alice from the Brady Bunch (This is a tough one) =The Nanny

• You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Salma Hayek.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Would you like a new sheriff on this board? Are you satisfied with losmediasrojas or would you like change? : I did the Ginger vs. Maryann poll a couple of years ago, Jess, and Softy turned it into a political thread.  The tough one for me has always been Penelope Cruz vs. Salma Hayek.
    Posted by losmediasrojas[/QUOTE]

Salma all day.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

As one of his duly appointed deputies...

I must recuse myself.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

LMR - now that is a tough one.

but you still didn't answer the big question - Alice from the Brady Bunch and The Nanny

• You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

I will vote for Pike the best Sox fan on this Forum... and lamediasloca 
    is from from New York.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]I will vote for Pike the best Sox fan on this Forum... and lamediasloca  is from from New York.
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

Of course you would say that.

Re: losmediasrojas elected sheriff in landslide; fir.eballer58 concedes!

I concede the election as there is no mathematical way I can win. I would like to congratulate my opponent. I would thank my loyal followers, but unfortunately I have none;I did not receive any votes. There have been rumors of voter fraud. In fact one individual voted twice. But I don't want any disruption to the democratic process; therefore I will take no action.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Re: losmediasrojas elected sheriff in landslide; fir.eballer58 concedes!

Can the losmedia man present us with a valid birth certificate??