MANNY GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A 4-TIME DRUG CHEAT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MANNY GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A 4-TIME DRUG CHEAT?

with his suspension now lifted, manny the kinda guy who is so clueless and brazen to take a new drug like braun tried to do to re-live his glory years or to prove that he somegow never needed all those drugs to be decent. fact is manny's a fraud and the only offer he will get is as a part-timer invited to spring training on a minor league non-guaranteed deal. i dont get it, the guy stunk ever since he got busted the first time in LA, how's he supposed to suddenly get better again. as CHARLES BARKLEY once said "u may feel better due to absence, it doesnt mean you are in fact actually BETTER"...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: COULD MANNY BECOME A 4-TIME DRUG CHEAT?

SON,  MORE TRUTH THAN JEST !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

He is probably already many times more than a 4-time cheat ... Could he be CAUGHT 4 times?  Yep.

Unless he uses the same Doc that helped a certain Jangee pitcher come back from shoulder surgery.  Colon by name ... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: COULD MANNY BECOME A 4-TIME DRUG CHEAT?:
    [QUOTE]He is probably already many times more than a 4-time cheat ... Could he be CAUGHT 4 times?  Yep. Unless he uses the same Doc that helped a certain Jangee pitcher come back from shoulder surgery.  Colon by name ... 
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]  IS THAT THE "AFTER SHAVE" STUFF ????  THERE IS NO TEST FOR THAT EXCEPT STUPIDITY !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

In Response to COULD MANNY BECOME A 4-TIME DRUG CHEAT?:
    [QUOTE]with his suspension now lifted, manny the kinda guy who is so clueless and brazen to take a new drug like braun tried to do to re-live his glory years or to prove that he somegow never needed all those drugs to be decent. fact is manny's a fraud and the only offer he will get is as a part-timer invited to spring training on a minor league non-guaranteed deal. i dont get it, the guy stunk ever since he got busted the first time in LA, how's he supposed to suddenly get better again. as CHARLES BARKLEY once said "u may feel better due to absence, it doesnt mean you are in fact actually BETTER"...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

The Hebrewer's recent "bust" aside, do you notice the high number of Latin players at both the major and minor league levels being caught?  I think there is a cultural issue involved, not that these guys are all necessarily ignorant, but there is a fair degree of "not getting it" that surpasses most American raised athletes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to COULD MANNY BECOME A 4-TIME DRUG CHEAT? : The Hebrewer's recent "bust" aside, do you notice the high number of Latin players at both the major and minor league levels being caught?  I think there is a cultural issue involved, not that these guys are all necessarily ignorant, but there is a fair degree of "not getting it" that surpasses most American raised athletes.
    Posted by crmn19[/QUOTE]manny is in a class by himself. can grasp once due to poverty or whatever.. but 3 times is pushing all sense of sanity.. says narcissism, cluelessness and autissm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I do hope that the Manny apologists don't see this thread, otherwise it will go on for days.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Does anyone really care anymore about this? Let him comeback and do what he does. If he gets caught, so be it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I think we'd be better off if we all came to the understanding that pro sports in general are not as legit as we want them to be. Drug use, gambling, stacks of cash and beer (maybe, fried chicken too) are rampant in pro sports.

Instead of singling out one guy and consistently bashing him, we should look at ourselves and especially the people who shell out large sums of money for tickets, souveniers and T.V. packages and refer to them as the  ones who are "clueless"...as far as bringing up the reference to"autism" prehaps before anyone refers to a disliked sports figure as "autistic", they should understand this disorder and know that it is not the same as "stupid", "clueless" or "insane" as was the poster's intention.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]I think we'd be better off if we all came to the understanding that pro sports in general are not as legit as we want them to be. Drug use, gambling, stacks of cash and beer (maybe, fried chicken too) are rampant in pro sports. Instead of singling out one guy and consistently bashing him, we should look at ourselves and especially the people who shell out large sums of money for tickets, souveniers and T.V. packages and refer to them as the  ones who are "clueless"...as far as bringing up the reference to"autism" prehaps before anyone refers to a disliked sports figure as "autistic", they should understand this disorder and know that it is not the same as "stupid", "clueless" or "insane" as was the poster's intention.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]"LET ME BE CLEAR", JUST A "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-QUITTER-JUICER-SH!T/BUM"  !!!   NEVER TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE REAL STARS OF OUR NATIONAL PASTTIME !!!  SEND THE BARRRRRSTAD PACKING & NO  H O F , FOR SURE !!!   THERE ZILLY, YOU MADE ME SAY IT AGAIN !!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I have to agree with you Bill...Manny is every single one of those things!  I also think that this shows MLB needs some kind of rule to ban 3 time losers forever and it also shows that he never intended to be clean after being caught once. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]I have to agree with you Bill...Manny is every single one of those things!  I also think that this shows MLB needs some kind of rule to ban 3 time losers forever and it also shows that he never intended to be clean after being caught once. 
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]   AND TAKE BUDDY SELIG WITH HIM !!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

when i heard ramirez signed with milwaukee, assumed we were getting a return of the BASH brothers woth manny and braun. y not add manny to that crew? can give each other inside secrets as to what's new and how to cheat. perhaps there is a reason there arent more jewish players or any jewish basebal STARS naturally. dont want to speculate. can see braun becoming reallly average starting next yer, in  david wright kind of way or a manny kind of way as that confidence slows faster than his bat speed and his ability to hit the inside fastballll!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Uh.. I am sure if he gets his focus back and gives 110% he can find a few new ways to tarnish whatever reputation he has left.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Uh.. I am sure if he gets his focus back and gives 110% he can find a few new ways to tarnish whatever reputation he has left.
    Posted by spewey[/QUOTE]PEEWEE...... AND SON, IM SURE THAT YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT TEAM SPORTS AND EVEN LESS OF THE INNER THINKING OF ONE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-QUITTER-JUICER-SH!T/BUM-BARRRRSTAD  !!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: COULD MANNY BECOME A 4-TIME DRUG CHEAT? : PEEWEE...... AND SON, IM SURE THAT YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT TEAM SPORTS AND EVEN LESS OF THE INNER THINKING OF ONE "DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-QUITTER-JUICER-SH!T/BUM-BARRRRSTAD  !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Bill, Manny's tax rate is safe. He appreciates your support!!!!