MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO..........

And don't think that you are going to control Bobby V. as Theo controlled  Tito...... If your smart, you will ride Bobby's knowledge, energy, spirit & leadership to your 1st World Series !!!   The owner$ will love it too !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO..........

Bill, IMO good advice that BC will not listen to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO..........

Bill, that's one of the most spot on statements that you have ever posted.
    or as you would say "GOOD POST"Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Ben,   your buddy Theo did to the payroll, what the "Big O" has done to the national debt !!!!!!!   And look at the over paid  FAT-CATS that we are stuck with or had to eat to get rid of !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO..........:
    [QUOTE]Bill, that's one of the most spot on statements that you have ever posted. or as you would say "GOOD POST"
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]Or shucks, I even surprise myself, from time to time !!!!Money mouth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Good post, Bill, but I think this is the beginning of some drama that the press is only too happy to stir up.

Problem is - I think Bobby V. is a National League kind of guy and Iggy is a National League kind of SS.  The AL likes anyone who has some pop in the bat.  Ben C. must think that Iggy needs to work on his plate appearances.

But do LL and JH agree? That is the question of the day. And one that the press will likely exploiit.

Lots of drama ahead of us this season, and it threatens to overshadow the happenings on the field, IMO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

"Tito, I've been replaced by a clone."

"You should complain!...they replaced me with Bobby Valentine!"

"Yeah, that's depressing as hell."

"I'd feel better if they had replaced me with J. Fred Muggs!"

"What ? How is one chimp any different than another?"

"One's a chimp, the other's a chump!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO..........:
    [QUOTE]   Ben,   your buddy Theo did to the payroll, what the "Big O" has done to the national debt !!!!!!!   And look at the over paid  FAT-CATS that we are stuck with or had to eat to get rid of !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Actually Billy boy in your analogy Theo is Bush and Ben is Obama.  We can can call Lackey/Crawford the economy, disasters that need to be fixed by the guy who inherited them. 

Billy Boy, this is so simple and obvious I think even you can understand, although I'm positive you'll choose not to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO.......... : Actually Billy boy in your analogy Theo is Bush and Ben is Obama.  We can can call Lackey/Crawford the economy, disasters that need to be fixed by the guy who inherited them.  Billy Boy, this is so simple and obvious I think even you can understand, although I'm positive you'll choose not to.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]   Well, well..... I have finally figured you out Mr.Coward.....  Your one of those "DEMO-FAT-CAT'S that still thinks that the "Big O" will bring us all that HOPEY-CHANGEY stuff......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Please pick up at least one starting pitcher, because with Bard being a two pitch pitcher and Aceves needed in the bullpen we need one decent starting pitcher. Stop jeopardizing the season for the sake of one starting pitcher. I just heard angels are serious suitors for Oswalt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO.......... :    Well, well..... I have finally figured you out Mr.Coward.....  Your one of those "DEMO-FAT-CAT'S that still thinks that the "Big O" will bring us all that HOPEY-CHANGEY stuff......

Only took me about 10 seconds to figure you out Billy boy.  You're a bury your head in the sand, happier to whine about what is wrong than offer solutions, blame everything on the other side old guy. 

Have fun voting for Romney and calling the other side Fat Cats.... if only you understood irony.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO.......... : Only took me about 10 seconds to figure you out Billy boy.  You're a bury your head in the sand, happier to whine about what is wrong than offer solutions, blame everything on the other side old guy.  Have fun voting for Romney and calling the other side Fat Cats.... if only you understood irony.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE] "There you go again"  !!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO.......... : "There you go again"  !!!!!

There I go again what? Owning you.... it isn't difficult.

I'll send you an Etch a Sketch as a consolation prize.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO.......... : There I go again what? Owning you.... it isn't difficult. I'll send you an Etch a Sketch as a consolation prize.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Due to the recent popularity of the Etch-A-Sketch they are selling on line for $10,000.

You wouldn't happen to have your old one from 1962 around, by chance?

I had one , but I liked Colorforms much better. Even then, my outrageous sense for a good laugh was evident when I would stick Batman's leg coming out of the top of his head!....the Joker with the Riddler's arms, Robin's head on Catwoman's body!!! I won't even get into what Commissioner Gordon was doing with Alfred!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMO To Ben C...... Learn from the mistakes of your good friend THEO.......... : Due to the recent popularity of the Etch-A-Sketch they are selling on line for $10,000. You wouldn't happen to have your old one from 1962 around, by chance? I had one , but I liked Colorforms much better. Even then, my outrageous sense for a good laugh was evident when I would stick Batman's leg coming out of the top of his head!....the Joker with the Riddler's arms, Robin's head on Catwoman's body!!! I won't even get into what Commissioner Gordon was doing with Alfred!
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]Thanks Zilly......Money mouth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomasmtom. Show Thomasmtom's posts

How about staying on SUBJECT. Baseball has little or nothing to do with national politics. Thank God!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]How about staying on SUBJECT . Baseball has little or nothing to do with national politics. Thank God!
    Posted by Thomasmtom[/QUOTE]Spot on !!!!!  Tell that to the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats !!!!!!