Mike Aviles is not a SS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Mike Aviles is not a SS

Move him to UIF and call up Iglesias. Forget the bean counting. Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Mike Aviles is not a SS

your a tool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Are we going to get you filling the board with 50 negative threads every time the Sox lose? Don't we have enough Yankee trolls and their aliases to do that?

Can you imagine if the Yankees were doing great what this board would look like with your threads included? What's your motive?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Mike Aviles is not a SS:
    [QUOTE]Move him to UIF and call up Iglesias. Forget the bean counting. Thank you.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]Dad & Bill-806 CONCURs !!!!!   Now, GRASSHOPPER !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to "Mike Aviles is not a SS": [QUOTE]Move him to UIF and call up Iglesias. Forget the bean counting. Thank you. Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE] Bean counting? You are a grown up can you use actual baseball terminology?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

'Bean Counting': Aviles is only the starting SS because he makes major league money, and can't be optioned anywhere. That's been obvious since Valenitine said he wanted Iglesias, said he can hit and filed at a ML level, and someone else decided to option him. Iglesias helps this team more right now than Aviles, but management could not afford to take another hit like benching or releasing Aviles. They're too far dug in to this mess they created. Maybe you're not a grown up?

I don't like Valentine, but I also don't like knowing he's going to be scape-goated, just like Tito, some time in the next 23 months.

This ownerhsip is a complete joke.

Also, how is it negative to ask for a call up of a minor leaguer? Hank may be very controversial at times, but you're way off bas eon this one. Direct your frustration towards the team, not the people offering answers.

The real b i t c h of it is Scutaru SHOULD be the SS right now. Where'd that money saved go again? Oswalt? More SP? ANYwhere?

Oh right....Europe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

To be honest, I think they would have been better off keeping Scutaro.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Aviles has also not been the problem through the first 2 games.  Iggy's time will come.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxNPats76. Show SoxNPats76's posts

Iglesias should be at SS, Lavarnway behind the plate and let Youk keep playing until you know he's finished, he's more than earned it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I said it before and ill say it again. The redsox front office will be calling around trying to find an atleast average shortstop. i said 20-40 games in that would happen but even i am surprised the talk of mike aviles being what he is ( which is a Utility guy) has started already. And he's not even doing what he's decent at which is hitting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Aviles made an error in a 10-0 game.  Hardly a game-changer.  Today, he's got 3 RBI - if Iglesias were in there, we're probably down 2 right now.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Aviles is not a SS:
    [QUOTE]Aviles made an error in a 10-0 game.  Hardly a game-changer.  Today, he's got 3 RBI - if Iglesias were in there, we're probably down 2 right now.  
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]
    C'mon man, no logic allowed here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i like aviles....just not as ss...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]I said it before and ill say it again. The redsox front office will be calling around trying to find an atleast average shortstop. i said 20-40 games in that would happen but even i am surprised the talk of mike aviles being what he is ( which is a Utility guy) has started already. And he's not even doing what he's decent at which is hitting.
    Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE]

He's hitting today but usually it is best to pass judgement after 2 games.  Well done.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

[QUOTE]It's "you are" or "you're", not your, you idiot!
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]
    It's "you are" or "you're", not your, [comma splice] you idiot!

Run on sentence.  - 10 pts. 

Let's try to remember to use all our punctuation, Master Softlaw.  You grammar genius! 

-Daf.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Softy: Iglesias can't hit. Did you not get that memo?

Are we going to get you filling the board with 50 negative threads every time the Sox lose? Don't we have enough Yankee trolls and their aliases to do that? 

First off, be fair to Softy, he doesn't need wins to be snarky. He's consistent win or loss. He's here to grind axes not root for the team. Most folks like him best on the ignore list. 

"Can you imagine if the Yankees were doing great what this board would look like with your threads included?"

Have seen it many times. See this is the problem with your forum regulating approach. Folks like hanky make it clear that even if you got all Yankee fans out of here we'd still have problems. This forum is a wild mostly unregulated mess, kick back and enjoy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Aviles is not a SS : He's hitting today but usually it is best to pass judgement after 2 games.  Well done.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Hitting and he made a nice play and throw in the hole in what was it -- seventh inning, I think.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Well now.  Teddy and Hank Williams agreeing on something, which pretty much guarantees Aviles is the right choice at SS. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Mike Aviles is not a SS": Bean counting? You are a grown up can you use actual baseball terminology?
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]
    How about Jock, washing?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Once again softy hankwilliams demonstrates impeccable timing to go with his latest set of blinders.  We are so lucky that Iglesias is playing for Pawtucket right now and not the Bosox.  FWIW, I actually like Iglesias and would like him to start at SS one of these days.  Just not now--he's not quite ready for what's called hardball. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Iggy in three games this year

1-for-10. 1 BB, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 ERROR.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Aviles @ ss = Cameron in CF

you have to be crazy stupid to think this guy belongs at SS....only shortstops belong at shortstop - not journeymen back ups

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Aviles is not a SS : It's "you are" or "you're", not your, [comma splice]  you idiot! Run on sentence.  - 10 pts.  Let's try to remember to use all our punctuation, Master Softlaw.  You grammar genius!  -Daf.
    Posted by DaffyDan[/QUOTE]
    The original sentence is correct.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Aviles is a butcher, even when he gets hits on a day when your gramother would get hits.