MLB Extra Innings is free on cable right now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

MLB Extra Innings is free on cable right now

In case any of you did not know.  I'm watching the Phillies along with the Sox and Yanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: MLB Extra Innings is free on cable right now

In Response to MLB Extra Innings is free on cable right now:
    [QUOTE]In case any of you did not know.  I'm watching the Phillies along with the Sox and Yanks.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

More info please.  How does one go about getting MLB Extra Innings for free?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

if you have any of the cable companies(Verizon and the rest of the usual cable comps) you should check the section of your cable channels that is reserve for MLB extra innings. Dustcover check your tv guide as to see whats the number of those channels. unfortunately for those that have no cable theres no dice. Unless you get the MLB extra inning app on your apple tv,roku and smart tv

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: MLB Extra Innings is free on cable right now:
    [QUOTE]In Response to MLB Extra Innings is free on cable right now : More info please.  How does one go about getting MLB Extra Innings for free?
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

Whatever the channels are that would have the games had you paid for them is where the free preview is.  I believe it will be for 2 full weeks.  They do this ever April and right after the All Star break to give you a small taste...like a crack dealer!