MLB Prediction

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: MLB Prediction

In Response to Re: MLB Prediction:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MLB Prediction : glad 2C you gave up on your colon witch hunt shouldn't you be focusing on arod I heard kobe was having a pretty good yr
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for the results of the investigation - apparently it's about the same priority as settling Theo's compensation issue :)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLBurnside. Show RLBurnside's posts

I don't see how Arod and Jeter don't continue to slide due to age.  Beyond Granderson, Cano, and Teixeira, who on the Yankees scares you? Their starting rotation does not equal Tampa Bay, so over all I'd have to favor Tampa Bay.  And as others have said, watch out for Toronto.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

In Response to Re: MLB Prediction:
    [QUOTE]I don't see how Arod and Jeter don't continue to slide due to age.  Beyond Granderson, Cano, and Teixeira, who on the Yankees scares you? Their starting rotation does not equal Tampa Bay, so over all I'd have to favor Tampa Bay.  And as others have said, watch out for Toronto.
    Posted by RLBurnside[/QUOTE]

A-Rod might slide further as you suggest, but he also might return somewhat healthier, and show a modest uptick in his production and playing time.  Jeter will probably play closer to the early season Jeter who struggled mightily, but that is hardly certain, given the competitive gamer that he is...Since the Yanks had no problem scoring runs last year even before Montero arrived, a halfway decent year from A-Rod in 2012 would be significant...Also, the Yanks might very well trade for another offensive weapon come the trade deadline since their pitching (though their starting rotation is not at a Tampa Bay level, many MLB pundits rate their bullpen in the top three in all of baseball, with or without an effective Joba come July) is likely to be set....I thought the Red Sox were the obvious team to beat in the 2011 pre-season, and I think the Yanks are the team to beat in the AL this year....Injuries can change everything, and the Yanks are certainly vulnerable in that regard.  Notwithstanding the woulda, coulda, and shouldas, I confess to being a Yankee fan who is bullish on the Yanks, and I think they will be playing in the October Classic against the Phillies...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: MLB Prediction": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MLB Prediction : Age will catch up with the Yankees this year---  there's an original thought Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE] Every clock is right twice a day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: MLB Prediction": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MLB Prediction : LOL cheers slomag we are almost there CC isn't looking 2bad http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=17462637&topic_id=players&c_id=sea&tcid=vpp_copy_17462637&v=3 Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE] Yeah, but that picture of CC was taken when he was 12. :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

I really need to get into the habit of typing 2c instead of "to see".