MLB to begin testing for HGH this season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: MLB to begin testing for HGH this season

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Although the topic is relevant, a thread like this is an open invitation for cranks.

No Yankee fan is going to like a conversation about PEDs. It's your money-maker.

Btw, saw you on the Pats board. Wonder if they know that someone with a screenname NHSteven is known as a Yankee fan there. I doubt it. I still don't get why some of you keep throwing your comments around without identifying yourself. You have to want it that way.

For a change, what a bunch of crock. I welcome this subject, since it's stained the game. BTW. there's just as many PED users on all the teams, give or take, including your beloved Red Sox. On the Pats board, I would think my avatar would tell them, & TexasPat (I doubt U know him there, an excellent, knowledgeable poster, the guy who writes up the report cards, and is as good at it as any journalist) has complimented me on it.

And as I've told you in the past, you chose a pic that covers his shirt. Why make it such a puzzle to figure out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Although the topic is relevant, a thread like this is an open invitation for cranks.

No Yankee fan is going to like a conversation about PEDs. It's your money-maker.

Btw, saw you on the Pats board. Wonder if they know that someone with a screenname NHSteven is known as a Yankee fan there. I doubt it. I still don't get why some of you keep throwing your comments around without identifying yourself. You have to want it that way.

For a change, what a bunch of crock. I welcome this subject, since it's stained the game. BTW. there's just as many PED users on all the teams, give or take, including your beloved Red Sox. On the Pats board, I would think my avatar would tell them, & TexasPat (I doubt U know him there, an excellent, knowledgeable poster, the guy who writes up the report cards, and is as good at it as any journalist) has complimented me on it.

And as I've told you in the past, you chose a pic that covers his shirt. Why make it such a puzzle to figure out?

That is beyond ridiculous. First of all, it wasn't on purpose. I have this avatar based on your request way back when you asked me to change it , and you thanked me at the time. And I would think most sports fans would know who it is. Certainly TexasPat did. If you want, I'll change it again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

That is beyond ridiculous. First of all, it wasn't on purpose. I have this avatar based on your request way back when you asked me to change it , and you thanked me at the time. And I would think most sports fans would know who it is. If you want, I'll change it again.

I don't remember thanking you, I remember saying I didn't know who that was since you couldn't even see his shirt. I just think it's common courtesy to disclose the fact that you're not a Boston fan on a Boston board. Especially since you apparently post on multiple Boston fan boards, which I was unaware of.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You did, about 2 yrs ago; no matter, done. (Although I prefer the Mantle pic)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

That is beyond ridiculous. First of all, it wasn't on purpose. I have this avatar based on your request way back when you asked me to change it , and you thanked me at the time. And I would think most sports fans would know who it is. If you want, I'll change it again.

I don't remember thanking you, I remember saying I didn't know who that was since you couldn't even see his shirt. I just think it's common courtesy to disclose the fact that you're not a Boston fan on a Boston board. Especially since you apparently post on multiple Boston fan boards, which I was unaware of.

this is utterly stupid. someone should not have to announce their affiliations or wear a nametag "Hi, my name is...." Grow up and get a life kim. you seem to be the only one here who cares about a posters team affiliation and motives first and quality of poster second. And as long as you hold that ignorant, narrow minded view no one here will have any respect for you...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

this is utterly stupid. someone should not have to announce their affiliations or wear a nametag "Hi, my name is...." Grow up and get a life kim. you seem to be the only one here who cares about a posters team affiliation and motives first and quality of poster second. And as long as you hold that ignorant, narrow minded view no one here will have any respect for you...

Sort of like the star of David; no matter; I changed it to show it's not much of an issue, for me at least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Thank you.  Like I said, I think it's common courtesy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Thank you.  Like I said, I think it's common courtesy.

YW

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Actually, I'm not the only one. I may be the only one on this board, but across the entire Internet posters on team boards know who they're talking to. And most team boards don't have these issues because they're all filled with their own team's fans. Only this board is different. Doesnt make it right. Just means this board has been "owned". Where else can rival team fans go and have posters like you laugh at their abusive posts about the team and their fans? This is Yankee troll heaven.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Actually, I'm not the only one. I may be the only one on this board, but across the entire Internet posters on team boards know who they're talking to. And most team boards don't have these issues because they're all filled with their own team's fans. Only this board is different. Doesnt make it right. Just means this board has been "owned". Where else can rival team fans go and have posters like you laugh at their abusive posts about the team and their fans? This is Yankee troll heaven.

so why dont you find a new board?? one that checks out to all your crazy rules and regulations. adios, we'll carry on without you. I don't know how, but we'll find a way.

11. This post has been removed.