MLB to Investigate Twittie Tweets Suggesting Liquid Benzo-Performance Blockers Were Present in Yankee and Tigers Clubhouse Water Coolers and Gatorade Containers in the ALCS and World Series Respectively

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is this thread serious? i havent heard anything about it in any media outlet. link?

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's humor mef. GreenPartyCelt can be pretty funny sometimes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Zac's always around here, kim.  He doesn't take long vacations like you.

[/QUOTE]

If Zac's always around, where's the pics of the Yankee collapse? Tell me. I'd love to see them. I know the Yankees/Yankee media don't discuss their clubhouse habits, but I'd love to see some kind of blame being thrown around instead of just who's ready for next season. They were swept. Someone must have been eating and drinking something to be in such a coma.

[/QUOTE]

Blame thrown around. Did you happen to read any of the NY papers for the 4 days following their getting swept?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Zac's always around, where's the pics of the Yankee collapse? Tell me. I'd love to see them. I know the Yankees/Yankee media don't discuss their clubhouse habits, but I'd love to see some kind of blame being thrown around instead of just who's ready for next season. They were swept. Someone must have been eating and drinking something to be in such a coma.

[/QUOTE]

Blame thrown around. Did you happen to read any of the NY papers for the 4 days following their getting swept?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

come on folks

if U press post and nothing happens

how bout U open another tab 2C if it posted or not

odds are it did, sometimes with a slight delay

come on folks

come on folks

[/QUOTE]

LOL Zac.

If you hit post and nothing happens, hit refresh.....

If you hit post and nothing...oh wait it worked;))

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Good advice guys.  But this software is BRUTAL now.  If I could delete those duplicate posts I would, gladly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I wish someone would put some Adavan and Klompers in my water cooler.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I wish someone would put some Adavan and Klompers in my water cooler.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is this thread serious? i havent heard anything about it in any media outlet. link?

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's humor mef. GreenPartyCelt can be pretty funny sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
    This poster...not a person I am familiar with....knows the nature of comedy and tragedy for sure...Any money that he is some kind of performing artist himself ! But it is truly reassuring when other can appreciate Greatness like this individual apparently can...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can say that again!

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps; then again, I suspect the Sox were taking UPEDs (Under Performing ...)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you ever read the New York Post comment sections on Yankee articles? The fans rip their guys more than we rip ours, they get nasty.... if the Yankees go 1-10 in April they would be calling for heads.

Actually now is a good time for you to go and check it out, see how "grateful" Yankee fans are for their beloved team after a wooping in the play-offs.

[/QUOTE]

I replied to this pos,t but apparently my comments about Sabbathia being so huge he could eat Beckett if he got near him, and not being blamed for his size -- with or without beer and chicken being involved because they don't have clubhouse discussions about the Yankees caused me to not be able to post anymore. LOL

I don't know if it's Yankee fan moderators at work at BDC or not, but Yankee fans had alot of fun with our misfortune, I don't see why we can't do the same. This is a Sox site. The Yankees are out rivals. It shouldn't be up to Yankee fans when we can discuss the Yankees.

Back to the girth. No mention of that in how bad Sabbathia performed, or the fact that the team was sleeping, or perhaps eating Chinese food with msg. No matter how you slice it, they collapsed and were swept. If Zac can put up pics of beer and chicken ad nauseum, I think he should be putting up pics of the Yankee collapse as well.  Maybe a chinese menu would make sense. And perhaps Sabbathia on the mound surrounding by sandwiches would be great.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's pretty funny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the collapse was not a surprise; they were exposed, and despite leading the AL in Wins, the signs were there. A terrible record in 1 run games, against closers, and a low BA with RISP were some of the signs. A team needs balance, not a bunch of free swingers who don't adapt to the particulars & theatre of the PS. I'd rather have a team hit 145 HRs and have situational players then the 245 HRs they amassed via such gamers as Swisher, Grandy, & ARod, or as I call them the 3 Amigos.

And here's good news for you; Cashman recently said "We're not the NY bunters". Apparently, he didn't learn a thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Regarding the current software problems in this forum; this should not be rocket science; since this has been going on for weeks, I believe they really don't care that much about fixing it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

A new report from Bashball.com suggests that Melky Cabrera and NOT Alex Rodriguez was the mastermind behind the recent doping scandal reported exclusively on Twittie.  Cabrera was not available for comment, but sources familiar with the case say that Cabrera still carries "overwhelming resentment" to the Yanks for letting him go, and also despises Miguel Cabrera for borrowing his family name from a Venezuelan banana vendor from his hometown......Apparently, one of the Rodriguez flirtees from ALCS Game #1 is Melky's ex-girl friend Sasha.  Reports now suggest Rodriguez was set up by Sasha and her girlfriend when they confronted Rodriguez at a Midtown bar the night before the game.  Apparently, at the  Milkman's request, they slipped A-Rod a sizeable dose of the date-rape drug Rohypnol, and then subsequently took advantage of him.  Bustler Only commented on Twittie that "if this report is true, it might help to explain  A-Rod's poor post-season performance...At this point, Yankee fans, the New York media, and the rest of the  baseball universe owe Rodriguez a heartfelt apology..."

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess that's the answer, Zac is not going to do the same for his team. He's not going to be mocking Sabbathia's girth with his pics, or how the mighty Yanks slept through the ALCS.

I think you missed an opportunity to use giant pillows with the whole team sleeping, while Sabbathia tries to eat the pillows. Alas, it's only Sox mocking pics we get on our own Sox forum. Why are you here again?

[/QUOTE]

surprised you haven't learned how to photoshp pike.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess that's the answer, Zac is not going to do the same for his team. He's not going to be mocking Sabbathia's girth with his pics, or how the mighty Yanks slept through the ALCS.

I think you missed an opportunity to use giant pillows with the whole team sleeping, while Sabbathia tries to eat the pillows. Alas, it's only Sox mocking pics we get on our own Sox forum. Why are you here again?

[/QUOTE]

surprised you haven't learned how to photoshp pike.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

surprised you haven't learned how to photoshop pike.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

surprised you haven't learned how to photoshop pike.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I see they have everything in great working order here.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Calzone65's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am 90 percent sure that Zac is salaried by the Globe's Red Sox Dirt Dogs Unit. My reasons are why would he expend the effort and time to have a database of 5000 baseball photos of Red Sox players and staff, spend hours learning Photoshop well enough to paste new faces on people, add captions, and catalog everything so he can recall it at a moments notice. He is the only one here out of 200 who does this and he does it because he is payed for it. He probably has a staff at the Globe to assist him. There are probably two shifts of Globe workers who do the Dirt Dogs thing and do Zac on this forum.

Nobody at home would ever expend thousands of hours of time and effort to do this. If he did then he should see a psychiatrist.  Can you imagine how obsessed someone would have to be to do this at home for free.

[/QUOTE]

Or to spend all their free time on a message board they claim not to even like lecturing everyone there about who is and isn't a troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Calzone65's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am 90 percent sure that Zac is salaried by the Globe's Red Sox Dirt Dogs Unit. My reasons are why would he expend the effort and time to have a database of 5000 baseball photos of Red Sox players and staff, spend hours learning Photoshop well enough to paste new faces on people, add captions, and catalog everything so he can recall it at a moments notice. He is the only one here out of 200 who does this and he does it because he is payed for it. He probably has a staff at the Globe to assist him. There are probably two shifts of Globe workers who do the Dirt Dogs thing and do Zac on this forum.

Nobody at home would ever expend thousands of hours of time and effort to do this. If he did then he should see a psychiatrist.  Can you imagine how obsessed someone would have to be to do this at home for free.

[/QUOTE]

Or to spend all their free time on a message board they claim not to even like lecturing everyone there about who is and isn't a troll.

25. This post has been removed.