Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

Someone besides us finally balked? Lol. Nice move by WMB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

thatt balk was more obvious than stevie wonder driving a truck... anywho, the celts look like they could be winning tonight! anyone notice how speedy gonzo has looked lately? he's ready for RIGHT!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

About time a balk call went our way.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

OMG! He is back out there. Cross your fingers boys.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

That guy max bialy whatever can bite my $$$.  He disparaged my man Buchholz, but look at him now, pitching into the 6th inning and maybe the 7th.  Way hand in there, Clay.  And I'll see that Max guy after the game is over. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Throw strikes!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Yank him PLEASE.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

As Ranch Wilder would say, It's about time!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Thank you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    [QUOTE]Here are the lineups. RED SOX (20-21) Aviles SS Pedroia 2B Ortiz DH Gonzalez 1B Middlebrooks 3B Saltalamacchia C Nava LF Byrd CF Lin RF Pitching: RHP Clay Buchholz (4-2, 7.77) ORIOLES (27-15) Avery LF Hardy SS Markakis RF Jones CF Wieters C Davis 1B Betemit 3B Johnson Dgot in from H Andino 2B Pitching: RHP Tommy Hunter (2-2, 4.78)
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Thx again for the set-up, Idiot.

Evening everyone ... just got in from class I teach.  

I went shucks ... the Sox were down 5-3 ... then I blinked and it was 5-5.

Nice way to balance the scales immediately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Miller has looked really good since coming up. I think he is just throwing like he did in college. All these MLB teams tried to change him and it didn't work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    [QUOTE]Miller has looked really good since coming up. I think he is just throwing like he did in college. All these MLB teams tried to change him and it didn't work.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]

I was reading they think him pitching out of the pen has helped, cause he's pitching from the stretch and not the wind-up, and as lanky as he is the less moving pieces the better...who knows if that's it, but he's definitely pitching with confidence, and really becoming a reliable pitcher.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

MIDDLEBROOKS!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Sweet! Nice piece of hitting by Will!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Middlebrooks had a rough stretch , but he is starting to make the needed adjustments.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Middlebrooks had a rough stretch , but he is starting to make the needed adjustments.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

little of the pre game that i heard, said with ross going on the DL, Middlebrooks wasnt being sent  down when youk returns. Gonzalez went to Valentine said he liked playing RF and would be willing to do what was best for the team. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : i'm not seeing the game; please explain.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/52972/1/mlb-:-baltimore-orioles-vs-boston-red-sox-live-stream-online.html

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : little of the pre game that i heard, said with ross going on the DL, Middlebrooks wasnt being sent  down when youk returns. Gonzalez went to Valentine said he liked playing RF and would be willing to do what was best for the team. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. AGon is a real pro.