Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : thank you. i see you've returned.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

been watching both games, celtics & sox

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Who is this Miller dude throwing 97 mph bulls eyes?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : Good to hear. AGon is a real pro. Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE] Yes it is, that's truly awesome. It might even help him at the plate because it may get his mind off whatever he's having trouble with.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : little of the pre game that i heard, said with ross going on the DL, Middlebrooks wasnt being sent  down when youk returns. Gonzalez went to Valentine said he liked playing RF and would be willing to do what was best for the team. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Im sure what Agon means is letting youk play first to showcase youk to teams in need of a 1B. Then once the sox trade him Agon gets 1B back. Atleast i would think.Unless youl absolutely tears it up, then we'd have an even bigger dilemma but a good one for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : IT'S MILLER TIME! Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE] I'm not a drinker, but I AM drinking in this shutdown bullpen excellence from Miller.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : Im sure what Agon means is letting youk play first to showcase youk to teams in need of a 1B. Then once the sox trade him Agon gets 1B back. Atleast i would think.Unless youl absolutely tears it up, then we'd have an even bigger dilemma but a good one for sure. Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE] I doubt his thought went that deep, but I'd love to see the old Youk in the mix.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]dig this. michael kaye and his pathetic crew are now blaming the yank-ems' woes on the absence of brett gardner. Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE] That's one thundering bat right there my friend. He is pure intimidation, thickly muscled and fast as lightning. He cant be stopped.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Lucky break there,now let's make em pay for it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": I doubt his thought went that deep, but I'd love to see the old Youk in the mix.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Lol. Seriously though do the redsox trade youk at or before the deadline. Playing first should be alot less taxing on his body.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Lucky break there,now let's make em pay for it.

paid

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : Lol. Seriously though do the redsox trade youk at or before the deadline. Playing first should be alot less taxing on his body. Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE] Yes, and I think his bat might come back to life too. Plus, did he not win a GG at first a couple years back? No drop off there. I look forward to seeing that lineup.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : paid
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

A nice insurance run.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": Yes, and I think his bat might come back to life too. Plus, did he not win a GG at first a couple years back? No drop off there. I look forward to seeing that lineup.

Im pretty sure he did. He was wicked good at first until they moved him back to third.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : A nice insurance run. Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE] Sox will need it I'm afraid. Always exciting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : been watching both games, celtics & sox
    Posted by lstboss[/QUOTE]

You must be good luck  for both

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

All right Hill, don't jack around with this. Get us out of here. No need for a repeat of 2011.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Wow, two crappy little hits. here we go again.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

A DP would be nice right here....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Funny how those crappy little things add up. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It seems we always have to have these anxious moments.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Monday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]It seems we always have to have these anxious moments. Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE] Night in, night out. It never stops.