Most Interesting Position

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Most Interesting Position

i want napoli to sign...but i think mark reynolds could tattoo the monster...both strikeout alot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never mentioned Werth, although I have named a few odd choices, like Uggla.  Werth is certainly better than Uggla, but also older, more injury prone, and under contract for longer...

[/QUOTE]

Uggla is a death trap. The guy didnt even hit .200 this year. His days are behind him.

[/QUOTE]

You had to read the post.  It made some sense as to why he might not be so bad...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

i want napoli to sign...but i think mark reynolds could tattoo the monster...both strikeout alot. 

Funny you think this, for years I always wanted Kannerko in Fenway. He's asking too much, from what I'm reading. Age now a factor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Not wild aout Reynolds, but he is a possibility. 

The thing is, like all the other possibilities, the Sox have not been linked publicly to anyone but Napoli, and in his case they reportedly made a token offer.

Granted, the off-season has barely begun to unfold, and the only names to move so far are guys like Byrd and Punto...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nava and Carp remain the internal options.  Also both are in play for LF, so moving them to 1B opens that position up.  I am not one with a lot of faith in Carp as a full time player...

I know you are not high on Middy at 3B or 1B, but he is an internal 1B option. (I suppose Cecchini, Betts or Bogey could be too, down the road.)

Moving Bogey to 3B is a plus.

Finding an excellent fielding SS would be much cheaper than buying a 1Bman.

We can then use the money to upgrade the OF, C and pen.

[/QUOTE]

Betts seems like a very good prospect. It will be interesting to see how well he makes the jump to AA. I don't see him ever moving to first base . He is only 5'9". 

[/QUOTE]

Pedroia's extension might have relegated Betts to trade bait...

[/QUOTE]

Or LF.