MY FUN LINEUP UNTIL ASG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

MY FUN LINEUP UNTIL ASG

With Els and Vic having physical problems again, Napoli in a funk offensively, I say sit all three of them until after the ASG.  In the meantime here is my suggestion for a lineup till then:

PLAYER           POSITION     AVG      OBP

Iglesias                SS           .387     .442

Nava                    RF           .296      .378

Pedroia                2B           .320     .400

Ortiz                    DH          .318     .405

Gomes                 LF           .235    .330

Salti                     C            .267    .338   (Or Lav...286....323)

Carp                     1B          .304    .362 

Holt                      3B          .286    .400

Bradley                 CF          .154    .254

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: MY FUN LINEUP UNTIL ASG

Bradley is probably a good bet provided the Sox can find a way to get him on the 25 man roster, which might require putting Ellsbury or Victorino on the DL.  Iglesias leading off is chancy--his OBP in July is slipping and he is 2 for 14 on the road trip so far.  Better to hope Ellsbury can get back in there and continue to lead off.  I like Iglesias in the 9 slot, because he leads into the top part of the order.  The weak bat, Bradley, should probably bat 7th or 8th. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Bradley is probably a good bet provided the Sox can find a way to get him on the 25 man roster, which might require putting Ellsbury or Victorino on the DL.  Iglesias leading off is chancy--his OBP in July is slipping and he is 2 for 14 on the road trip so far.  Better to hope Ellsbury can get back in there and continue to lead off.  I like Iglesias in the 9 slot, because he leads into the top part of the order.  The weak bat, Bradley, should probably bat 7th or 8th. 

Max JBJ's been leading off all season for the PawSox--without both Ells and Vic--I would lead him off. With either I think I would bat him second, Pedroia 3 rd and Ortiz 4th.

No Ells/Vic:      JBJ, Nava, Ortiz, Pedroia, Carp, Gomes, Salty, Iggy and Snyder/Holt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from edongzki. Show edongzki's posts

Looks like a good lineup Smile