My god these guys are good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: My god these guys are good

It's one game guys: one game...  one pitch, really.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

n response to RedSoxFireman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

. If you ran the team we'd still be watching Gonzalez underachieve and Crawford strike out. God knows who would be managing, probably Valentine.

I'm the guy who reposted "Avoid Crawford like the plague". And the Red Sox signed him. If I ran the team, Crawford was never signed, Beckett never got the extension and is gone, Iglesias is at SS, J. Upton is in LF (.813 career OPS vs. Sanchez), AGon played first last night and hit 5th last night behind Ortiz, instead of Napoli or pinch hitting Carp, and the Red Sox win the game. I wouldn't have hired Valentine, and would have fired Tito after 2010 and promoted John Farell.  

[/QUOTE]

Folks, the clown is the biggest liar this side of the universe.He lambasted harness for wanting Farrell to replace Tito. Now, he pretends it was his idea from the start.

As the immortal Joseph N. Welch once said,

"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir?

At long last have you left no sense of decency?"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from one-for-the-road. Show one-for-the-road's posts

you are all correct, my bad, Fielder does run better than Miggy, there was no stopping that run other than trying for 2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Drew, as much as I can't stand Management's defending his contract by gifting him playing time, made the correct decision on the play where Miggy went to 3rd. Disaster innings start by trying plays like that at that state of the game with the scored still tied and not in the last inning. 

[/QUOTE]

I am in agreement re. the play especially with the possibility of it leading to a big inning and I agree Ells would not have thrown out Fielder at home if Drew didn't go for  the force.

My opinion--had Xander been at short he probably would have gone for the sure out at 1 B. I think the Sox are trying to keep him making the play in front of him.

"Gifting playing time to Drew"-where do you dream up these things--even if you really thought it was true why would you say it like it's Gospel True.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irish-sox-fan. Show irish-sox-fan's posts

We're starting to look ridiculously overmatched here. Hopefully someone can get a hit somehow.