My prediction? The Sox make three trades by the 4:00 PM deadline tomorrow....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chowdakid. Show chowdakid's posts

Re: My prediction? The Sox make three trades by the 4:00 PM deadline tomorrow....

Really, is there a trade out there that can help this team?? This team has all the parts it needs to compete, I have said in my pre-season blog this team has the talent to win but does it have the heart??  hmmm

Injuries and underachievment have crushed this team thus far, If you match this Sox team against any team in the MLB, and they would rank better in most positions! sadly as has been said many times the games are not played on paper...

THE SOX NEED NOT ADD OR SUBTRACT DURING THIS DEADLINE PERIOD!!!
    If they want to make a sincere run, then the defense needs to play to its potential, the offense needs to play much more consistent, and finally the pitching, well do I really need to say what needs to happen there??  maybe it would be nice if Beckett and Lester could make it to the 4th inning without giving up 6 runs!!!!! 

Do these things and we might just salvage the season!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Re: My prediction? The Sox make three trades by the 4:00 PM deadline tomorrow....

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

I did well today!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: My prediction? The Sox make three trades by the 4:00 PM deadline tomorrow....:
    [QUOTE]WRONG WRONG WRONG I did well today!
    Posted by Bigpapa1977[/QUOTE]Gotta like a man that will stand by his words though.