My top 10 posters!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: My top 10 posters!

Just so everyone knows, if nominated I will not accept; if elected I will not serve.

WinkWinkWink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Just for the sheer volume of posts, you would have to consider the poster known as " This post has been removed."  Very prolific, if somewhat repetitive. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just so everyone knows, if nominated I will not accept; if elected I will not serve.

WinkWinkWink

[/QUOTE]

Pilfering my post from another thread? Tsk, tsk.Tongue Out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Now I know how Cano felt when he was disrespected by the NYY.....

or am I off the list because I am FLORIDA JIM and live where it is currently 50 degrees and damn cold.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

notin belongs in any top 5.

I'd go something like...

1) Bean

2) Hfx

3) Notin

4) Southpaw

5) Joebreidy/ Space

[/QUOTE]

What if all six of them are, in fact , the same poster?  Anything is possible around here. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

or am I off the list because I am FLORIDA JIM and live where it is currently 50 degrees and damn cold.

[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion. I'm in Florida too and I say the nice weather has finally arrived.Surprised

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

[QUOTE]

WinkWinkWink

[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I didn't even see it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion. I'm in Florida too and I say the nice weather has finally arrived.Surprised

[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same thing. Although I'm in my office right now and have my Red Sox jacket (with W.S. patch) on because it's too cold inside.

It was refreshing outside earlier.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If I had to list 10 posters on this board who are most consistent it would be the following.  This could mean any or all combinations of being fair, civil, honest, accurate, respectful, bringing interesting topics or thoughts to the table, or normally having facts to back up a debate. 

#1 Hfx

#2 Spaceman

#3 Bean

#4 Ampoule

#5 Southpaw

#6 Moon, only if softlaw stays away :)

#7 Jete

#8 ctredsoxfanhugh

#9 pinstripezac

#10 roy

I'm sure there are also many more who could fit into the (top 10 billing) but probably just don't post enough for me to remember as much so to those I apologize.  Others have similar traites but tend to jump all over posts at times before thinking things through.  Or, simply have a hard time seeing both sides of a discussion more than others. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks craze. There are a number of very good posters here who contribute to the forum. You being one of them.

Jete? not so much Sealed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'd go something like...

1) Bean

2) Hfx

3) Notin

4) Southpaw

5) Joebreidy/ Space

[/QUOTE]

What if all six of them are, in fact , the same poster?  Anything is possible around here. 

[/QUOTE]

I often feel the same way about certain posters and their common characteristics.  Four of the above have similar personalities as do the other two but I dont feel any are one in the same in this case.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WinkWinkWink

[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I didn't even see it.

[/QUOTE]

That's o.k., just kidding. It's a good line and I don't own it. At least you didn't include the photo of Rufus T.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

If I had to list 10 posters on this board who are most consistent it would be the following.  This could mean any or all combinations of being fair, civil, honest, accurate, respectful, bringing interesting topics or thoughts to the table, or normally having facts to back up a debate. 

#1 Hfx

#2 Spaceman

#3 Bean

#4 Ampoule

#5 Southpaw

#7 Jete

#8 ctredsoxfanhugh

#9 pinstripezac

#10 roy

I'm sure there are also many more who could fit into the (top 10 billing) but probably just don't post enough for me to remember as much so to those I apologize.  Others have similar traites but tend to jump all over posts at times before thinking things through.  Or, simply have a hard time seeing both sides of a discussion more than others. 

Thanks craze. There are a number of very good posters here who contribute to the forum. You being one of them.

Jete? not so much Sealed

[/QUOTE]

Always a pleasure southpaw.  Our board would never be the same without this entire bunch of BoSox misfits and a few humble Yankee fans in the mix?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

My #1 poster is the one with Ursala Andress (who?) coming out of the ocean

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

#1 Hfx

#2 Spaceman

#3 Bean

#4 Ampoule

#5 Southpaw

#7 Jete

#8 ctredsoxfanhugh

#9 pinstripezac

#10 roy

I haven't the foggiest idea why you would choose ME as one of the top ten posters.  I'm not sure if it's complimentary or sarcastic... :)...LOL.  If complimentary, thank you.  If sarcastic, I enjoy a good laugh...no problem.  Either way, I feel that I don't contribute enough to be on your list.

In reality, I don't even belong in the shadow of many posters here.  I won't mention names because I'm sure that I'd miss someone.  While I see mostly all of the games either on the tube or when they're playing here on the west coast...sometimes east coast too, I'm certainly light-years away from the knowledge of many posters.  My comments come from personal playing experience, my eyes and my heart.  I recognize the efforts and comments of the stat people, but I'm guilty of not appreciating the information as much as I probably should.

What probably surprises me the most is that many of my, what I think are worthy comments, are never even responded to..laugh.  So, with that in mind, it's nice to know someone actually IS reading them!!

In essence, thank you for the mention, but there are many here who deserve the recognition more than I do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Just for the sheer volume of posts, you would have to consider the poster known as " This post has been removed."  Very prolific, if somewhat repetitive. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL, good one!

Is there a trophy with this honor, cash perhaps?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Personally, I like the ones who can see both sides of a delusion. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Harness. 

Miss that dude. Hope he is ok.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] That would have qualified as one of my top 5 posters of all time. Not one person writing the same tripe over and over again!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'd go something like...

1) Bean

2) Hfx

3) Notin

4) Southpaw

5) Joebreidy/ Space

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I often feel the same way about certain posters and their common characteristics.  Four of the above have similar personalities as do the other two but I dont feel any are one in the same in this case.

[/QUOTE]

I would be incredibly creeped out to find out I was the same person as any of those guys.  Especially JoeB. Cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah.  To be honest, the entire James Bond series went downhill after that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'd go something like...

1) Bean

2) Hfx

3) Notin

4) Southpaw

5) Joebreidy/ Space

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

not a chance there's no one around here that likes to hear himself type like I do. I can only dream of being as concise and to the point as hlfx..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

#1 Hfx

#2 Spaceman

#3 Bean

#4 Ampoule

#5 Southpaw

#7 Jete

#8 ctredsoxfanhugh

#9 pinstripezac

#10 roy

[/QUOTE]

I haven't the foggiest idea why you would choose ME as one of the top ten posters.  I'm not sure if it's complimentary or sarcastic... :)...LOL.  If complimentary, thank you.  If sarcastic, I enjoy a good laugh...no problem.  Either way, I feel that I don't contribute enough to be on your list.

In reality, I don't even belong in the shadow of many posters here.  I won't mention names because I'm sure that I'd miss someone.  While I see mostly all of the games either on the tube or when they're playing here on the west coast...sometimes east coast too, I'm certainly light-years away from the knowledge of many posters.  My comments come from personal playing experience, my eyes and my heart.  I recognize the efforts and comments of the stat people, but I'm guilty of not appreciating the information as much as I probably should.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I chose you Amp.  You make your judgements based on playing the sport and first hand experience through your own eyes, not inflated or meaningless stats presented in many cases or experts making predictions on a kids future strictly based on hearsay or performance seen very early on in their careers.

I do the same because your thoughts then become factual and not just specultation. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Harness. 

[/QUOTE]

Harness was probably the hashest poster I ever incountered here from an attack standpoint but few facts that actually backed up his thoughts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Harness. 

[/QUOTE]

Harness was probably the hashest poster I ever incountered here from an attack standpoint but few facts that actually backed up his thoughts.

[/QUOTE]

I gotta admit: I have no idea who Harness is. Guess he was before my time here. Just because so many folks are writing about him I hope he returns...I am curious.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

Harness. 

[/QUOTE]

Harness could be rough, but once he found out that I could take it and throw some back we were o.k.