My top 10 posters!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: My top 10 posters!

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good points by everyone.  I agree, it is a hassle to make it easier.  I wish there was a more efficient way.

[/QUOTE]

ampoule,

You apparently touched on something that has been annoying more than a few posters.

Very glad you brought it up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

Kim,

I absolutely did not take it the wrong way. It has been very unfortunate that the problems in the political forum have spilled over into this forum.

I told you that in a longer post, but that post was reported and deleted already. The post between this post and yours.

Also my first post to you if you scroll up was also reported and deleted. But for the fact that when you replied, it was captured in your reply, there would be no record of it.

My profile page is public so it is very easy to find all my posts. (I asked BDC to change it to private, but when they did, it ended up being private even to me. So for now I went back to public until BDC get fix that glitch.)

I really wanted you to know I had replied to you and look forward to posting here.

andiejen

[/QUOTE]

Keep this in mind, the board is 99.9% male. Men can argue with each other for weeks, months even years and it's cool. When women argue here, they're creating drama, and as another thread states are "crazy". jsyk

The posts between members of the political board seem dramatic to me, and I'm a female. So, just giving you a head's up on that. I've already tried to explain that women are more emotional. It doesn't matter here. So, you have to be conscious of that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to youkillus' comment:

What do you call your top ten posters, on the bottom of the ocean?

A. Sponge-Bill squarepants.

I would have guessed your lost Sports Illustrated swim suit poster edition Youk.  Your wife probably wrapped them around a big rock.

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Ties in nicely, since Spongbob resides in "Bikini Bottom".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

I would have guessed your lost Sports Illustrated swim suit poster edition Youk.  Your wife probably wrapped them around a big rock.

[/QUOTE]

That is quite funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Ties in nicely, since Spongbob resides in "Bikini Bottom".

[/QUOTE]

When you live in the bilingual country of Canada, one of the cool things you find out is that in French, Spongebob Squarepants is 'Bob Leponge'.  Which I think would make a great fake name.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

When you live in the bilingual country of Canada, one of the cool things you find out is that in French, Spongebob Squarepants is 'Bob Leponge'.  Which I think would make a great fake name.

When you live in Spanish speaking areas, he is Bob Esponja

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Kim,

I absolutely did not take it the wrong way. It has been very unfortunate that the problems in the political forum have spilled over into this forum.

I told you that in a longer post, but that post was reported and deleted already. The post between this post and yours.

Also my first post to you if you scroll up was also reported and deleted. But for the fact that when you replied, it was captured in your reply, there would be no record of it.

My profile page is public so it is very easy to find all my posts. (I asked BDC to change it to private, but when they did, it ended up being private even to me. So for now I went back to public until BDC get fix that glitch.)

I really wanted you to know I had replied to you and look forward to posting here.

andiejen

Keep this in mind, the board is 99.9% male. Men can argue with each other for weeks, months even years and it's cool. When women argue here, they're creating drama, and as another thread states are "crazy". jsyk

The posts between members of the political board seem dramatic to me, and I'm a female. So, just giving you a head's up on that. I've already tried to explain that women are more emotional. It doesn't matter here. So, you have to be conscious of that.

[/QUOTE]

Kim,

Thank you. Thank you very much for the heads up. Have not seen that one in the other thread. Not surprised. Double standards abound for women in business, the law, medicine, politics, etc.

I will definitely keep that in mind.

p.s. Cannot help but mention our avatars are the same. Pure coincience of course. This has been my choice of avatar since I started. I know it is one the ones boston.com provides so I am surprised I have not seen it more often. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Even better!  Sounds like it could be the name of a cartel kingpin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In Polish it means sponge down Bob in the square pants

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kim,

Thank you. Thank you very much for the heads up. Have not seen that one in the other thread. Not surprised. Double standards abound for women in business, the law, medicine, politics, etc.

I will definitely keep that in mind.

p.s. Cannot help but mention our avatars are the same. Pure coincience of course. This has been my choice of avatar since I started. I know it is one the ones boston.com provides so I am surprised I have not seen it more often. 

[/QUOTE] at least we didn't accuse you of Kim being Kim Tongue OutWink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I always thought it should be "Roberto Esponja".