Nationals Sign LaRoche

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Nationals Sign LaRoche

How can anyone endorse Napoli? Man take a look!  He cannot even pass muster for good health... red flag, red flag!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I prefer that they trade for Morse but it would cost some of our valued prospects. The only other option now seems to sign Napoli with a reworked contract and hope for the best injury-wise down the road.

That will be the extent of my "baseball talk" about Napoli. There is no need to regurgitate it every day.

[/QUOTE]

It would cost a LHP in the pen, which we have plenty of on the MLB team and in prospects.

They know teams realize that they have no real use for Morse and thus will not recieve a top prospect in return. Thats why Rizzo has said he wants a Loogy or just a good LHP for the pen.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/01/nationals-discussing-morse-with-several-teams.html

[/QUOTE]

I think they'll get much more than a LH'd reliever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

enjoy that draft pick and the slot money..whatever the heck that means...i guess that meant more than having a 1B who hits 30hr and 100rbis..

surealistically dumb

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

enjoy that draft pick and the slot money..whatever the heck that means...i guess that meant more than having a 1B who hits 30hr and 100rbis..

surealistically dumb

[/QUOTE]

"Surrealistically dumb" might also be judging something you admittedly don't understand at all, wouldn't you say?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to jasko2248's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

surealistically dumb

[/QUOTE]

"Surrealistically dumb" might also be judging something you admittedly don't understand at all, wouldn't you say?

[/QUOTE]

explain it to us please bootlicker

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

surealistically dumb

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I'm afraid that would be a waste of time, whiner.  I've noticed that many knowledgeable posters have tried to explain different things to you, but literally nothing ever registers.  Zack Greinke ring a bell?  A little advice, read up a little, maybe read some of the posts from people on this board who have a better understanding of the business side of baseball, and then maybe try to formulate a post that doesnt make you sound like a 4 year old who just lost their puppy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How can anyone endorse Napoli? Man take a look!  He cannot even pass muster for good health... red flag, red flag!

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen his medicals?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

surealistically dumb

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I'm afraid that would be a waste of time, whiner.  I've noticed that many knowledgeable posters have tried to explain different things to you, but literally nothing ever registers.  Zack Greinke ring a bell?  A little advice, read up a little, maybe read some of the posts from people on this board who have a better understanding of the business side of baseball, and then maybe try to formulate a post that doesnt make you sound like a 4 year old who just lost their puppy.

[/QUOTE]

i e I dont know...thanks for your wisdom

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

So if you could sign for 2 years with the Nat's or with the Sox and you don't have to uproot your family and you have a chance to win a World Series--if the money is close why move. Plus your team is even more grateful that they don't have to give up a draft pick.