New GM, New Manager, Same Old Owner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

New GM, New Manager, Same Old Owner

It will be interesting to see what happens when the Theo departure becomes official.  I sure hope Henry doesn't see value in the Tim Wakefield Tour Part 2 because after the implosion of the 2011 Red Sox no one really cares.

Cherrington should clean house and it should start with Wakefield and Varitek.
    Enough is enough with 40+ year old over the hill veterans who have put the Red Sox in a corner.

As the ad says, 'Just Say no'.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Time4Theo2Go. Show Time4Theo2Go's posts

Re: New GM, New Manager, Same Old Owner

In Response to New GM, New Manager, Same Old Owner:
    [QUOTE]It will be interesting to see what happens when the Theo departure becomes official.  I sure hope Henry doesn't see value in the Tim Wakefield Tour Part 2 because after the implosion of the 2011 Red Sox no one really cares. Cherrington should clean house and it should start with Wakefield and Varitek. Enough is enough with 40+ year old over the hill veterans who have put the Red Sox in a corner. As the ad says, 'Just Say no'.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

Just say no...to Theo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Cherrington sounds good being a NH native and all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Davey Martinez for Manager in 2012!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

I sure hope Henry doesn't see value in the Tim Wakefield Tour Part 2 because after the implosion of the 2011 Red Sox no one really cares.

Cherrington should clean house and it should start with Wakefield and Varitek.
    Enough is enough with 40+ year old over the hill veterans who have put the Red Sox in a corner.

As the ad says, 'Just Say no'.

100% correct! Just pray the Cubs don't sober up and realize how pitiful InEpstein is. Timmy T-Ball and Varitek cost about 6M from contracts offered by InEpstein. Of course, no team in MLB would have done more than league minimum and a tryout contract.               

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Trade Beckett
    Trade Lackey

Eat Contracts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

No one is going to take Lackey at this point, but I do think we could get some decent offers for Beckett and considering a) his one year on one year off history and b) the message it would send about the clubhouse antics....I really think that is a move we should seriously consider.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ABQDan. Show ABQDan's posts

I have been suggesting a Beckett trade for a while ... the problem is that we really don't have much to replace him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

People do not want Theo but want Cherrington???? Why would you want the guy who worked side by side with the guy you hate/despise? Seems you may get more of the same to me. But you folks seem to think it would be totally different?????????

10. This post has been removed.