Next year and schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natepioneer1. Show natepioneer1's posts

Next year and schedule

Looked at it and as always, you never know who will be the surpise good or bad teams. remember when people saidid how can they lose to Oakland.  Oakland sucks!!!  Tell that to the Rangers.  They get rid of Gonzalez, Cahill and bring back Young and their pitching gets better.  Who expected that.  Now be honest.

The schedule will be tough at the start.  April is very tough and May is a little better.  If they can be .500 or within striking distance of .500 by Menorial Day, it gets easier, alot easier through June, July and a good part of August.  The last month and a half is really rough.  If they can hang around through mid August, they might start believing in themselves and then anything can happen.  Hello Baltimore.  We were waiting for them to realize that they were the Orioles.  They never did.  I went to see the RS in Baltimore in late May and I was not overly impressed with the O's then.  I am now.

When al, is said and done.  If they can do the .500 thing in April and May, they should be able to get up 5-10 above by mid-August.  With a drop off in September, they could finish around .500.  That would be 10,12, 14 games better than this year.  I would not be shocked to see them win 84, 85, 86 games.  It won't get them anywhere playoff wise, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.

It would renew hope that 2014 could get them back to the playoffs.  And they would be a relatively young team doing it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Next year and schedule

In response to natepioneer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]Looked at it and as always, you never know who will be the surpise good or bad teams. remember when people saidid how can they lose to Oakland.  Oakland sucks!!!  Tell that to the Rangers.  They get rid of Gonzalez, Cahill and bring back Young and their pitching gets better.  Who expected that.  Now be honest.

The schedule will be tough at the start.  April is very tough and May is a little better.  If they can be .500 or within striking distance of .500 by Menorial Day, it gets easier, alot easier through June, July and a good part of August.  The last month and a half is really rough.  If they can hang around through mid August, they might start believing in themselves and then anything can happen.  Hello Baltimore.  We were waiting for them to realize that they were the Orioles.  They never did.  I went to see the RS in Baltimore in late May and I was not overly impressed with the O's then.  I am now.

When al, is said and done.  If they can do the .500 thing in April and May, they should be able to get up 5-10 above by mid-August.  With a drop off in September, they could finish around .500.  That would be 10,12, 14 games better than this year.  I would not be shocked to see them win 84, 85, 86 games.  It won't get them anywhere playoff wise, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.

It would renew hope that 2014 could get them back to the playoffs.  And they would be a relatively young team doing it.[/QUOTE]

Does this post refer to the Red Sox?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Next year and schedule

In response to natepioneer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looked at it and as always, you never know who will be the surpise good or bad teams. remember when people saidid how can they lose to Oakland.  Oakland sucks!!!  Tell that to the Rangers.  They get rid of Gonzalez, Cahill and bring back Young and their pitching gets better.  Who expected that.  Now be honest.

It would renew hope that 2014 could get them back to the playoffs.  And they would be a relatively young team doing it.

[/QUOTE]

I prefer tough schedule in the beginning than later.  Look at Yankees's schedule this year.  Yankees got a favorable September Schedule playing against Toronto seven times, Boston six times, Twins four times, along against few other weak teams.   Yankees were done playing against the Orioles by the end of August.  Yankees were fortunate to see that!!

But i dont care about the schedule for Boston cuz I am worry about who will be the starting 9 players for the 9 positional spots along with the starting five pitchers!!