No, seriously. Don't ever shush me again.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: No, seriously. Don't ever shush me again.

In response to trantor's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

nhsteven even Yanksgivingbirds are embarrassed by you.

????

Seems that Burrito has been hitting the bottle today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

nothing but respect for Rivera, but what's wrong with Chamberlain trying to talk to family that he sees only rarely?  family was in the stands so they couldn't exactly move to a different seat.  Rivera and the reporters could have moved a few yards further away to talk.  I realize Rivera is doing his fare well tour, but courtesy works both ways.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to michaelsjr's comment:

nothing but respect for Rivera, but what's wrong with Chamberlain trying to talk to family that he sees only rarely?  family was in the stands so they couldn't exactly move to a different seat.  Rivera and the reporters could have moved a few yards further away to talk.  I realize Rivera is doing his fare well tour, but courtesy works both ways.

Or Chamberlain could have gone somewhere else to speak  with his family.  It was,  after all, prior to the game.

Rivera is total class, a first-ballot (should be unanimous) Hall of Famer. Chamberlain is a world class jerk who isn't 1/100th of the pitcher Mo is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

just an aside, it's probably not well known, but it's been said that Joba is always  the loudest guy in the clubhouse...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

just an aside, it's probably not well known, but it's been said that Joba is always  the loudest guy in the clubhouse...

doesnt surprise me

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Joba's not the sharpest tool ...  though he is a tool.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Joba is a putz,  pure and simple. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I will give him this:  I cannot think of a player, past or present, whose countenance so perfectly fits his persona.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to S5's comment:

For all of Josh Beckett's faults it DOES seem that he's an excellent judge of character.  Beckett is the one who referred to Chamberlain as, "Joba the {female genatialia}", what is a very apt description. 

I'm now convinced. He said "I wouldn't take back or regret anything I've done". Does that include not having bug spray, hitting Youk, hurting his arm in an attempt to be a SP, excessive celebrations on critical punchouts (although alot of relievers do that), the DUI & trampoline?

Chamberlain was a starter when he was drafted as well as his entire tour in the Yankee farm system.

While at SWB AAA he was still throwing high 90s late in the game and why he was promoted to help out in the pen in 2007.

Since the Yankees have used him primarily out of the pen.

I highly doubt his injury had anything to do with starting v relieving.

Pitchers are injured everyday, starters and relievers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

x

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rizzuto1965. Show Rizzuto1965's posts

Joba appears to be a pretty good guy, but he lacks grace, insight and intelligence.  In short, he has a proclivity to behave at times like an arrested develoment adolescent boob.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Trampoline?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

JOBA SHOULD ACT LIKE A TEAMMATE AND HUMAN BEING....i guess thats asking too much

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Cut the guy some slack. Growing up in a meth lab, he had to speak loudly over the evaporators!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

For all of Josh Beckett's faults it DOES seem that he's an excellent judge of character.  Beckett is the one who referred to Chamberlain as, "Joba the {female genatialia}", what is a very apt description. 

I'm now convinced. He said "I wouldn't take back or regret anything I've done". Does that include not having bug spray, hitting Youk, hurting his arm in an attempt to be a SP, excessive celebrations on critical punchouts (although alot of relievers do that), the DUI & trampoline?

Chamberlain was a starter when he was drafted as well as his entire tour in the Yankee farm system.

While at SWB AAA he was still throwing high 90s late in the game and why he was promoted to help out in the pen in 2007.

No denying that Joe G ignored the rule +30.  He threw 100.1 in 2008, and 163.2 in 2009.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Oohhh yeah... Now i remember. What a jackhole. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Cut the guy some slack. Growing up in a meth lab, he had to speak loudly over the evaporators!

Funny

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

No denying that Joe G ignored the rule +30.  He threw 100.1 in 2008, and 163.2 in 2009.

Nope no denying.

And your point is?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Nope no denying.

And your point is?

I don't remember saying I had a point.  You should realize by now that when the RS are winning, I have trouble remembering who the NYY manager is.  And when they're losing, I can find trivia to critique from 5 years ago.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The bugs were Midges. A small species of mayfly.

They have no mouths or digestive systems.

They emerge from Lake Erie for one thing, they have 24 hours to have nooky and then die on the surface of the lake loaded down with eggs starting the cycle all over again.

They had no interest in Joba or any other player they certainly would not subside to bug spray.

Torre should have taken his team off the field until the hatch subsided.

The Indians certainly knew it was a temporary inconvenience.

Happens on Trout streams all spring, summer and late into the fall.

Different species hatch at different times of the season the hatch determined by the water temperature.

Bug repellent will not stop mother nature.

Not Joba's fault.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I like Torre well enough, but I have no idea why he didn't call for a delay.  That was pretty much a slam dunk.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Nope no denying.

And your point is?

I don't remember saying I had a point.  You should realize by now that when the RS are winning, I have trouble remembering who the NYY manager is.  And when they're losing, I can find trivia to critique from 5 years ago.

Knock off the gibberish.

What are you implying?

The way he was used unduced an injury?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I tend to think pitchers get hurt.

Young pitchers old pitchers.

Relievers, starters.

The trend seems to be that they pitch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Joba fell to the NY Yankees 41th in the 2006 college draft because of an injury his senior year at Nebraska.