No, seriously. Don't ever shush me again.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Re: No, seriously. Don't ever shush me again.

I have hated he Yankees for 30 years. That being said, the two players who I have always had a healthy respect for are Jeter and Mo. The greatest reliever in MLB history...one of the greatest players in MLB history. Both are class acts who are legends in their town and beyond. Can you imagine scott wedman pulling this with Larry? How about Albert haynesworth with Brady? Joba is an overgrown vomit inducing blow fish. I would love to see Jeter beetch slap this fat fool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

I have hated he Yankees for 30 years. That being said, the two players who I have always had a healthy respect for are Jeter and Mo. The greatest reliever in MLB history...one of the greatest players in MLB history. Both are class acts who are legends in their town and beyond. Can you imagine scott wedman pulling this with Larry? How about Albert haynesworth with Brady? Joba is an overgrown vomit inducing blow fish. I would love to see Jeter beetch slap this fat fool.

It wld never have to come to that. All Jeter wld have to do is rent a trampoline, then invite Joba over for a BBQ, apparently. Just like a fat kid loves cake. Simple things for simple minds. I'm sure Jeter wld be nice enough to have medics on speed-dial, because Joba almost bled to death last time. Maybe invite Youk over to record it & then it's Youtube time! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Ha! (I think i just pis$ed off a fat kid. Tongue Out)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

Ha! (I think i just pis$ed off a fat kid. Tongue Out)

LOL

Looks that way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Joba is the epitome of a buffoon.