not ONE sox named in BIOGENESIS probe, what does that tell you?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: not ONE sox named in BIOGENESIS probe, what does that tell you?

Ortiz apparantly is loaded with "goodness and purity" which is why he gets away with saying a four letter word to a packed house ( with children in attendence), not only does he escape unscathed , he gets praised for it.

Get out the video cameras for Youtube, I want to see the video of 25 Red Sox players ( and all the guys in the minors too!) as they walk on water for us and cure the sick with a wave of their hands.

"Purity, salvation and goodness"...please, what fantasy world do you live in?.....Dorothy, you are still in Kansas and it was all a dream. Please, wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.- Mitch Hedberg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

No....cheaters win all the time, that's why they cheat.  I'm not just talking about baseball I'm talking about life.  We all cheat in some way. Maybe you cheat by breaking the traffic laws by passing a guy in the right lane to get home from work early, or perhaps you cheat on your girl friend...or maybe you cheat someone out of a life.  We are all cheaters. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ImagydFanBoston-Twitter's comment:

yanks are about to b mired in LAST place

NY Yankees 33 25 .569 2.5    Tampa Bay 31 26 .544 4.0    Toronto 24 34 .414 11.5  

tells me that you put the "twit" in Twitter.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

what does that tell you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

NY Yankees 33 25 .569 2.5    Tampa Bay 31 26 .544 4.0    Toronto 24 34 .414 11.5  

LOL

Perfect!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Nothing--to answer your question.

If ARod is nailed, it's a break for the Yankees because they can for awhile stop paying his ridiculous salary. 

Use of PED's has been too widespread for any team to claim they alone have abstained from their use.  It's better now, but never underestimate the ability of science to circumvent tests, etc. because MLB salaries are so huge and the temptation so great. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Well, assuming that the biogenesis list encompasses an accurate sample of all the baseball players who are cheaters, it tells me that no red sox player has ever used performance enhancing drugs.

FREE BIG PAPI!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

If ARod is nailed, it's a break for the Yankees because they can for awhile stop paying his ridiculous salary. 

Use of PED's has been too widespread for any team to claim they alone have abstained from their use.  It's better now, but never underestimate the ability of science to circumvent tests, etc. because MLB salaries are so huge and the temptation so great. 

can they?

Can anyone find a link on the rules?  I'm going to start digging myself, but i thought as long as he doesn't retire, or is deemed unable to perform by a doctor....he gets paid. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Well, assuming that the biogenesis list encompasses an accurate sample of all the baseball players who are cheaters, it tells me that no red sox player has ever used performance enhancing drugs.

FREE BIG PAPI!

That's quite an assumption, especially when you consider the estimates of those doing it were 80% back in the 90s and 40% now. I guess all the other clinics over the decades, and similar establishments, especially in the DR, never existed. Also, it appears you forgot Manny, Mo Vaughn, the banned clubhouse guys, and the whispers regarding Nomar, Bagwell & Lowell.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

FREE BIG PAPI!

That's quite an assumption, especially when you consider the estimates of those doing it were 80% back in the 90s and 40% now. I guess all the other clinics over the decades, and similar establishments, especially in the DR, never existed. Also, it appears you forgot Manny, Mo Vaughn, the banned clubhouse guys, and the whispers regarding Nomar, Bagwell & Lowell.

I figured Space's post would be too subtle for some to get.

But, I didn't think you'd be one of them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

FREE BIG PAPI!

That's quite an assumption; I guess all the other clinics over the decades, and similar establishments, especially in the DR, never existed. Also, it appears you forgot Manny, Mo Vaughn, the banned clubhouse guys, and the whispers regarding Nomar, Bagwell & Lowell.

[/QUOTE]

Isn't this all just about this one Clinic?  I mean if some guy got busted for selling crack on the corner of third and deleware and the police arrested all of his buyers....they wouldn't just give up the drug war and assume no other people are doing it.  

I'm sure there is a similiar situation going on elsewhere in the world right now with connections to MLB.  

Also I'm curious to see what specific drug every player caught every took.  The irony is many of the substances considered PED's don't really work.  Kind of a dark thought to imagine some guy not getting into the HOF because he took a bottle of pills that mine as well of been sugar pills. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

There are many sources of PED's. Until they are all brought to the light of day we will have no idea how many players have used them.

"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."
    - Thomas Jefferson

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

It's good Trot Nixon isn't around anymore

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

FREE BIG PAPI!

Well, I suppose my faulty assumption was that I assumed that the ludicrous nature of the tongue-firmly-in-cheek 'assumption' in my post would not be taken seriously.  I assumed that the opposite conclusion was inherent in my tone.  Tone is often difficult to pick up in text when written by hacks like me.  Apologies Steven.  Full disclosure:  I think many Red Sox have cheated ... and I do not believe David Ortiz is imprisoned.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

FREE BIG PAPI!

Well, I suppose my faulty assumption was that I assumed that the ludicrous nature of the tongue-firmly-in-cheek 'assumption' in my post would not be taken seriously.  I assumed that the opposite conclusion was inherent in my tone.  Tone is often difficult to pick up in text when written by hacks like me.  Apologies Steven.  Full disclosure:  I think many Red Sox have cheated ... and I do not believe David Ortiz is imprisoned.

Sorry Space; my bad for not picking up on it

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

+100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000  ( thats 100 decillion)Tongue Out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Ortiz apparantly is loaded with "goodness and purity" which is why he gets away with saying a four letter word to a packed house ( with children in attendence), not only does he escape unscathed , he gets praised for it.

Get out the video cameras for Youtube, I want to see the video of 25 Red Sox players ( and all the guys in the minors too!) as they walk on water for us and cure the sick with a wave of their hands.

"Purity, salvation and goodness"...please, what fantasy world do you live in?.....Dorothy, you are still in Kansas and it was all a dream. Please, wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.- Mitch Hedberg.

Let it go man

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Not ONE sox named in the BIOGENESIS probe.  What does that tell me?

I don't know what it tells me, but here's my response to the news.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

FREE BIG PAPI!

I hope that was tongue-in-cheek, otherwise, your dreaming. BTW, no Sox on the Bosch list? Wait! the investigation is still ongoing. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

What does it tell me?

It tells me the Red Sox are better at hiding their cheating.Tongue Out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

In response to maxbialystock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

can they?

Can anyone find a link on the rules?  I'm going to start digging myself, but i thought as long as he doesn't retire, or is deemed unable to perform by a doctor....he gets paid. 

[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought too. In fact, I remember reading that the Yankees were going to try to find a way to void the rest of his contract because of the PEDS. Not sure that went anywhere. The best possible scenario for Sox fans is if ACLOD is allowed to return to the Yankee roster but is ineffective, utterly, and they are forced to pay the rest of his entire contract.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Colon was a Red Sox before =|

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to soxdawg08's comment:

[QUOTE]

FREE BIG PAPI!

I hope that was tongue-in-cheek, otherwise, your dreaming. BTW, no Sox on the Bosch list? Wait! the investigation is still ongoing. 

[/QUOTE]

Um.  Yeah.  It was tongue-in-cheek.