Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night?

Yawn .. Imbecilic ... Repetitive ... Unimaginative ... Troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

your totally right steven. however, would you kick her outta bed? I would.....there's more room on the floor.........lol!!  smiles!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Dude, do you really want to go there? Really?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from saxydogg77. Show saxydogg77's posts

In Response to Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night?:
    [QUOTE](smiles)
    Posted by LoveSox13[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night?:
    [QUOTE]You guys are simply the BEST smiles
    Damn straight.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Paps is kicking Mo's butt lately.  Mo might be done.  Did Mo get the save last Sunday?

(laughs)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

did your paps get saved last night?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Paps is kicking Mo's butt lately.  Mo might be done.  Did Mo get the save last Sunday? (laughs)
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

While I think this thread is kind of silly, Papelbon could never kick Mo's butt.  Mo has had a bit of a slump but he is on a different tier than Papelbon.  Not taking anything away from Papelbon who is a heck of a closer, hes just not Mo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]Paps is kicking Mo's butt lately.  Mo might be done.  Did Mo get the save last Sunday? (laughs)
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Or last Tuesday?

(chuckles, and wonders why the OP would want to go there).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night? : Or last Tuesday? (chuckles, and wonders why the OP would want to go there).
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Because Papelbon didn't get an opportunity to save the game and he knows Mariano is still superior to Papelbon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night? : While I think this thread is kind of silly, Papelbon could never kick Mo's butt.  Mo has had a bit of a slump but he is on a different tier than Papelbon.  Not taking anything away from Papelbon who is a heck of a closer, hes just not Mo.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Mo's been the greatest, but I'll take paps performance this year, One blown save versus five. Maybe Mo's mortality is beginning to show. It's amazing he's done it this long at his age.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night? : Mo been the greatest, but I'd take paps performance this year, One blown save versus five. Maybe Mo's mortality is beginning to show. It's amazing he's done it this long at his age.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Not I, you couldn't pay me to take Papelbon now against a 41 year old Mo.  However, if Papelbon ever wanted to pull a Damon and join the Empire...I'd welcome him aboard.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Even the captain of the Titanic did not leave his post.............. smiles

Your next post about baseball will be your first one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Nut'..hope you brought a good book..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night?:
    [QUOTE](smiles)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Now boys, seriously.......Did Paps get the save last Night?:
    [QUOTE](smiles)