"NOW HEAR THIS" it is time ..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"NOW HEAR THIS" it is time ..........

That we all grow up "a bit" and knock off the childish back & forth BS that is taking away from BASEBALL and the good nature comments by all posters......... Yes, I know that I have been out of line a few times my self......  But HECK, my "stuff" never really was directed at anyone with any malice........  That being said, as the "2012 POSTER OF THE YEAR"MAY i REACH OUT AND "unite" us all into a great 2013 season with our beloved SOX......  Please feel free to "sign on" to this request......  Our future depends on it !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re:

It is about time that we cooled it a bit with the back and forth stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

That we all grow up "a bit" and knock off the childish back & forth BS that is taking away from BASEBALL and the good nature comments by all posters......... Yes, I know that I have been out of line a few times my self......  But HECK, my "stuff" never really was directed at anyone with any malice........  That being said, as the "2012 POSTER OF THE YEAR"MAY i REACH OUT AND "unite" us all into a great 2013 season with our beloved SOX......  Please feel free to "sign on" to this request......  Our future depends on it !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

The fact that you think this justifies yet another thread tells me you don't give a damn what anyone else here thinks, in spite of your cute little "Kumbaya" speech.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re:

Bill, 

I doubt your serious but I'm willing to give it a shot but your comment "our future depends on it" just sounds more like the same stuff. If you can actually offer serious comments I can justify some of your humor but I'd like to see actual points of view backed up with a bit of logic or reasoning. 

Hetch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

The fact that you think this justifies yet another thread tells me you don't give a damn what anyone else here thinks, in spite of your cute little "Kumbaya" speech.

NOT TRUE.......  We all have to deal with this NOW, or go "down together" !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re:

Bill, 

Nobody is going down together or going down at all. No one has to deal with anything, we are only talking about sports, nothing more, nothing less. No ones future depends on any conversation on this site. I think you need a reality check. 

Hetch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Bill, 

I doubt your serious but I'm willing to give it a shot but your comment "our future depends on it" just sounds more like the same stuff. If you can actually offer serious comments I can justify some of your humor but I'd like to see actual points of view backed up with a bit of logic or reasoning. 

Hetch

Will do Hetch,    I guess the proof will be in my future post & threads .....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Bill, 

Hetch

Will do Hetch,    I guess the proof will be in my future post & threads .....

Bill,

I welcome some serious conversation about baseball, although a little bit of added humor is always welcome. If you read my posts, especially a few of late about the Patriots you'll find I throw humor to the group as well, although I can be very vociferous as well torward those I refer to as troll, namely those who never have anything positive to say about anyone.

Witness my latest suggestion that the Pats sign this player below. If not the Pats the Sox can probably find a place with Papi out for a while.

Cheers, Hetch

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

I thought T-Baller was taking a break.

1 hour into it, and you continue to make "all of our points"  !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re:

So what is it Bill -- you want to be able to post whatever you want, but no one can respond to it. Go start your own message board, and you can post whatever you want.

My posts, and many other posters, have always attacked your content. That is what a message board like this is for. If you don't want people posting dissenting views to your posts then it's simple:

Don't post.

Otherwise, you should be prepared for all sorts of responses when people disagree with you.

As for stuff beyond that -- you're the one who always starts it with idiotic name-calling when someone disagrees with you.

You're supposed to be some old-time Navy veteran, so start acting like one and grow up. If you're respectful of others on this board in your posts and respectful of this board by not spamming it with multiple threads on the same topic, then you'll automatically receive respect from others and won't need to start a thread demanding it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to royf19's comment:

So what is it Bill -- you want to be able to post whatever you want, but no one can respond to it. Go start your own message board, and you can post whatever you want.

My posts, and many other posters, have always attacked your content. That is what a message board like this is for. If you don't want people posting dissenting views to your posts then it's simple:

Don't post.

Otherwise, you should be prepared for all sorts of responses when people disagree with you.

As for stuff beyond that -- you're the one who always starts it with idiotic name-calling when someone disagrees with you.

You're supposed to be some old-time Navy veteran, so start acting like one and grow up. If you're respectful of others on this board in your posts and respectful of this board by not spamming it with multiple threads on the same topic, then you'll automatically receive respect from others and won't need to start a thread demanding it.

WOOOOO  Big Fella,   slow down a bit ROY1NINER.....  Im just doing what I do best, that is "bringing people together" .........  Howevaa,  I do like a good argument and am not adverse to the "back-in-forth", you know, a few wise cracks with toung-in-cheek never hurt anyone......  What is not needed is as I said this morning, one word attacks IE: spam,drivel,etc..... That is just childish "sticks & stones" stuff !!!  Otherwise i have no problem with other peoples opinions on the table and I will deliver mine !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re:

So in other words bill, for you it will be business as usual. 

Got it.

At least we're all clear about it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to royf19's comment:

So in other words bill, for you it will be business as usual. 

Got it.

At least we're all clear about it.

CRYSTAL  !!!!!      Go soX !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re:

........What just happened?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

+1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re:

I just wasted 5 mins of my life reading this thread...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

NOT TRUE.......  We all have to deal with this NOW, or go "down together" !!!

Sorry Bill, it is true.

Quite a few members here have expressed frustration with you starting multiple threads about the same subject.

Sometimes on the same day.

Your response is to thumb your nose at them and carry on as usual.

Like a typical politician, "compromise" isn't in your vocabulary.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Eric Holder can add enforcement of immigration and The Defense of Marriage laws to his time expended on tolerance training for this Board.

YES, and I sure hope that he teaches us all, to just get along !!!!