Now that both are full time...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Now that both are full time...

...here's a pool for the date when Drew's and Iglesias' batting averges cross. (Drew's higher).

I'm taking Sept 19.

Winners get to post whatever nonsense they want for the first week after the date and loosers have to ardently support it against all comers.

If you predict they won't cross and they do, you still lose. If they don't cross and you predict that, then you're a no good for nothing Tiger troll and who cares anyway.

FYI, Drew's current OPS is .766 and Iglesias' is .761.

-Daf.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Now that both are full time...

In response to DaffyDan's comment:

...here's a pool for the date when Drew's and Iglesias' batting averges cross. (Drew's higher).

I'm taking Sept 19.

Winners get to post whatever nonsense they want for the first week of the playoffs and loosers have to ardently support it against all comers.

If you predict they won't cross and they do, you still lose. If they don't cross and you predict that, then you're a no good for nothing Tiger troll and who cares anyway.

-Daf.

Here is a question: Do you think Detroit would have taken Drew instead of Iglesias. Answer : Of course not. They value Iglesias much more than Drew. Anybody would.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Re: Now that both are full time...

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

In response to DaffyDan's comment:

I'm taking Sept 19.

Winners get to post whatever nonsense they want for the first week of the playoffs and loosers have to ardently support it against all comers.

-Daf.

Here is a question: Do you think Detroit would have taken Drew instead of Iglesias. Answer : Of course not. They value Iglesias much more than Drew. Anybody would.

Has nothing to do with the thread. Put up or hush up. If you win,I'll support your nonsense for a week.

-Daf.