Obvious and yet invisible for whatever reason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Obvious and yet invisible for whatever reason

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

But, then again, your screenname just shows up in the off-season - at full tilt I might add - which is curious enough in itself.

Not really...historically I've posted here a lot during the regular season, but the past couple of years have been incredibly busy and it's only the last few months I've had more time to get back to the more important things in life, like baseball forums.

But feel free to conduct a full analysis of my posting habits...you might uncover evidence of a nefarious plot, or six. :)

Agree. I am suspicious of anyone who cares enough about a posters habits to notice or comment on it.

Really, I would just ignore the people you don't want to associate with. We are all adults here .

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Flattiehater's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

I would not worry about it if I were you because no amount of trolling by these clowns will ever mean that the Yankees don't suck. We all know that the Yankees do suck and they have been sucking for decades. You must also realize that this site is owned by the Yankees 'paper-boys' who also know how much the Yankees suck. So as you can plainly see it is just one big Yankee suck-fest. 

Rah rah. However, aren't you one of the suspects as well? If so, good cover.

I suspect you're correct. However, that does not diminish the fact that the Yankees suck.

If you are, maybe you'll merit her removing you from the "list". No Russian firing squad 4 you!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

I would not worry about it if I were you because no amount of trolling by these clowns will ever mean that the Yankees don't suck. We all know that the Yankees do suck and they have been sucking for decades. You must also realize that this site is owned by the Yankees 'paper-boys' who also know how much the Yankees suck. So as you can plainly see it is just one big Yankee suck-fest. 

indeed, VOR

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

Well, since you're an all hours regular & know the routine, I still suspect you. Nice way to spend your Dad's money.

It's hard to say what the higher # is; the tricks or the bans.

That's weak.

FYI, all of my Dad's money was left for his grandkids' education.

But if I was looking for a trick, you could be rest assured that it wouldn't be you.

Now your wife on the other hand ..........

[/QUOTE]

You mean you know about marriage?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

Hmmmm, pike must be busy changing out of his kimsaysthis costume and back into his grey sweatpants and gravy stained t-shirt for the day shift.

i'm guessing pike is a hermaphrodite.

No he's never been to Greece.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

No he's never been to Greece.

Hey, the Greeks invented sex, but the Italians introduced it to women.

[/QUOTE]

Gosh, there could be a powderkeg of responses to this.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Gosh, there could be a powderkeg of responses to this.

Relax stephanie, it's just a joke.

My bra is all twisted up as a result.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Good grief, what a lame thread. And as predicted, its full of the very thing it was supposedly designed to decry---Yankee fans on BDC. Why am I not surprised? Kimpike and this topic are like a tv station showing a re-run of one episode of a show over and over and over and over again. The first time you stopped and looked at it, the second time you saw a couple of things you didnt notice the first time, the third time you asked your wife why they were running that again, the fourth time you got a little annoyed, the fifth time you were tempted the call the station and ask about it, the sixth time you did call, and the seventh time you got into an argument with the station manager. The eighth time you drove down there and picked a fight with him, he called the cops, and you spent the night in jail. Its a lesson learned, and you just skip that station now for your own sanity, but they still show that same episode every night, and nothing anyone says in complaint stops them--not even sponsors--to their own ruin as a tv station.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Good grief, what a lame thread. And as predicted, its full of the very thing it was supposedly designed to decry---Yankee fans on BDC. Why am I not surprised? Kimpike and this topic are like a tv station showing a re-run of one episode of a show over and over and over and over again. The first time you stopped and looked at it, the second time you saw a couple of things you didnt notice the first time, the third time you asked your wife why they were running that again, the fourth time you got a little annoyed, the fifth time you were tempted the call the station and ask about it, the sixth time you did call, and the seventh time you got into an argument with the station manager. The eighth time you drove down there and picked a fight with him, he called the cops, and you spent the night in jail. Its a lesson learned, and you just skip that station now for your own sanity, but they still show that same episode every night, and nothing anyone says in complaint stops them--not even sponsors--to their own ruin as a tv station.

Pretty funny; I believe you're on the "list" too.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I believe I forgot galehouse & Schumpeter.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

DGalehouse, Scumpeter, and Andrewmitch are headstrong and obstinate to the Nth degree. There is no evidence that they are Yankee fans. Their charade however might be similar to that of Georom in that they are pretending oe toying with you.  It is futile to try to reason with them. They are not here to be reasonable or logical.

I believe they're all logical; except Andrew, and even he is on a good day.

25. This post has been removed.