OK BEN, as Kirk Douglas said to John Wayne, "FINE SHIPS GOING IN HARMS WAY"........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK BEN, as Kirk Douglas said to John Wayne, "FINE SHIPS GOING IN HARMS WAY"........

Well BEN, that sort of lays out where this road trip may take us......   What say you, all you wise ones ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: OK BEN, as Kirk Douglas said to John Wayne,

Playing TB so who has better pitching and hitting? Right now the RS. They were something like 4 for 32 with RISP. A few more hits and the past 12 games are not so bad. BTW if Moore and Price were with the Sox you'd be asking Ben to DFA them due to their recent performances especially CY Price who has not pitched well all year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Playing TB so who has better pitching and hitting? Right now the RS. They were something like 4 for 32 with RISP. A few more hits and the past 12 games are not so bad. BTW if Moore and Price were with the Sox you'd be asking Ben to DFA them due to their recent performances especially CY Price who has not pitched well all year.

It's the 2-8 ovaa the last 10 games that has me concerned, very concerned, grave concern.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

It's the 2-8 ovaa the last 10 games that has me concerned, very concerned, grave concern.....

So, of course we'll have four or five threads, stating your concern, by day's end....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

So, of course we'll have four or five threads, stating your concern, by day's end....

You want more ?? You can't handle more !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Wow, you really ARE correct, on occasion.

I do have a limited tolerance for "Hey, look at me!" types.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

You were not happy with the 18 --- 8 start. You were complaining every day about Drew or Gomes or Middlebrooks or any pitcher. You would have dump Price of the Rays because of his performance so far if you were one of their fans. 

You are never happy about anything.

you got your wish for Webster and we all saw your disappearance act....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Bill , The IRS will be calling you soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

You were not happy with the 18 --- 8 start. You were complaining every day about Drew or Gomes or Middlebrooks or any pitcher. You would have dump Price of the Rays because of his performance so far if you were one of their fans. 

You are never happy about anything.

you got your wish for Webster and we all saw your disappearance act....

NOT TRUE, JIM ......   I was thrilled with our quick start and the type of play that J F installed.......  Now we are back to "keep the line moving".......  As far as Webster, I loved his 1st game, 2nd one was way off, he has a great future with Baseball  !!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

"Life's tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid."-John Wayne.

"The learning process continues until the day you die."- Kirk Douglas.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

and just when all the so called experts start crying the sky is falling, the sox totally defy all logic and go on a tear. go figure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Intersting..... Douglas's character actually rapes a woman in the movie... great analogy Bill, bravo!

BURRITO......  Thats a stretch man.......  Heck, it was a movie that was made in the 1950's,   Please spare me/us  !!!!!    Heck, that goes on in Washington D C every night !!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Intersting..... Douglas's character actually rapes a woman in the movie... great analogy Bill, bravo!

BURRITO......  Thats a stretch man.......  Heck, it was a movie that was made in the 1950's,   Please spare me/us  !!!!!    Heck, that goes on in Washington D C every night !!!!

U know less about that than you do on baseball.

in other words...nothing.

You remind me of the "BIG O" !!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Well BEN, that sort of lays out where this road trip may take us......   What say you, all you wise ones ??????

Silly comparison.  The Sox aren't a movie nor U.S. Naval History, but just a ballclub going on one of many road trips this season.  "In harm's way" does not apply. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Silly comparison.  The Sox aren't a movie nor U.S. Naval History, but just a ballclub going on one of many road trips this season.  "In harm's way" does not apply. 

It certainly does, if we don't get off to a good start !!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

I agree with you Max. not appropriate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Speaking of "IN HARMS WAY",  Jay Carney was doing quite the DANCE on  T V with not just 1 but 4 "FIRES" going on around the "BIG O" !!!!!......  Howevaa, one has to wonder if its just not another "DIVERSION" (bENGAZI) AS THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT THAT !!!