OK Ben, lets close the door on DREW & move on as .......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK Ben, lets close the door on DREW & move on as .......

SPRING TRAINING is just around the corner !!!   What say you ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: OK Ben, lets close the door on DREW & move on as .......

Time is when Bill.  Time is when.  In Ben We Trust, remember? The young Jedi never makes his move too soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i believe this is the 3rd different thread you have started regarding this same exact topic.  is drew your new ortiz???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i believe this is the 3rd different thread you have started regarding this same exact topic.  is drew your new ortiz???

[/QUOTE]

Bill should keep all his posts in 1 thread pinned at the top of the page

'' the world according to Bill & his dad ''

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What door is there to close?

Until Drew signs with someone, the door should remain open at the cost Ben feels Drew is worth.

Are you saying that if we could sign Drew at $3M/1 with incentives, you'd say "close the door"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What door is there to close?

Until Drew signs with someone, the door should remain open at the cost Ben feels Drew is worth.

Are you saying that if we could sign Drew at $3M/1 with incentives, you'd say "close the door"?

[/QUOTE]

Bill has no idea what he's saying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SORRY ALL, I just can't wait for  S T and get on with 2014 ......  Yes, BEN is doing the right thing by "holding this card"  !!   SORRY, SORRY, SORRY !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill, I think the Sox have already closed the door on Drew.  Boras's recent claim/ploy is there are a half dozen teams looking at Drew.  What does this tell you when not one team has actually expressed recent interest outside of Boras's statement?

It tells you few (if any teams) are interested and Drew is going to take a huge pay cut from the 14mil he turned down regardless where he now lands, just like Tek, Manny and others who were told by Boras the market is there.  I would give Drew a lot of credit (like Tek) if he still returned to Boston at this point.  Either way Boras will look like crap so he's dragging this thing on in hopes a team changes their mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah if Jeter shows up for spring training with a hurri cane or in a wheelchair, then Boras is saved.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill, I think the Sox have already closed the door on Drew.  Boras's recent claim/ploy is there are a half dozen teams looking at Drew.  What does this tell you when not one team has actually expressed recent interest outside of Boras's statement?

It tells you few (if any teams) are interested and Drew is going to take a huge pay cut from the 14mil he turned down regardless where he now lands, just like Tek, Manny and others who were told by Boras the market is there.  I would give Drew a lot of credit (like Tek) if he still returned to Boston at this point.  Either way Boras will look like crap so he's dragging this thing on in hopes a team changes their mind.

[/QUOTE]I think that you are "spot on" and Ben is playing "coy" so we may grab that draft choice if/when he signs !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

I say close the door on Bill806 of my now new updated ignore list. 

Goodbye Bill, You bore me with your repeats of old posts !!

Hetch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I say stop posting the same BS week after week.  Are you really so sad and lonely you deliberately post repetetive nonsense knowing you'll be attacked just so you get some attention?  GOOD!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]WOW, another one right out of the playbook of the lib/left "BIG O"  gang ............ Yes, demonize other peoples opinions at all times !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]WOW, another one right out of the playbook of the lib/left "BIG O"  gang ............ Yes, demonize other peoples opinions at all times !!!!

[/QUOTE]

You do see the irony here, right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

The Red Sox appear to be hanging tough on this Drew situation, and good for them.

Boras would already have signed Drew somewhere else if there had been even one concrete offer of two years so the Sox should just wait it out.

This could turn out to be a repeat of the time Varitek passed the opportunity of his last qualifying offer.  I think that he sacrificed about 6 M and so could Drew.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

WOW, another one right out of the playbook of the lib/left "BIG O"  gang ............ Yes, demonize other peoples opinions at all times !!!!

[/QUOTE]

try being patriotic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Big-O. Show The-Big-O's posts

Undecided

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to The-Big-O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Undecided

[/QUOTE]Now we are coming together to hit the "RESET BUTTON"  !!!!!!!   Did not know that the "BIG O" had/has interest in our beloved RED SOX !!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

[QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

It's all about padding his post totals.  It means the world to the sage old wise one.  Gotta be good at something...  right?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

Bill, You automatically jump to conclusions about people and in case you've never noticed I'm not the only one on this post that is tired of your act. At least 4 other posted somewhat the same as myself but in diffrent words. You always bring politics into the mix whic does not belong on this sports site. For your information I'm not a liberal and certainly not leftist. And my political leanings are none of yourv bloddy business. Many of us are just tired of your B.S. and I'm just more voiciferous than others.

Hetch  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

And one more thing, I do not deamonize other's opinions. I only pick on yourself, Softy who more than deserves it and others who call players names not deserved, those who in your words deamonize others, those who bring politics into this part of BDC when this site is not meant for politics. You seem to want to dish it out but you can't take it.

Such is life, Hetch  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

Bill, you need to try another response, because it's a very unintelligent response.

It wasn't your opinion that he was demonizing, it was your actions.

If you posted you think it's OK to start multiple threads on a subject and that was it, well, that's an opinion. 

But when you actually start multiple threads on a subject, that's an action. That's what he was "demonizing."

And isn't that what you are doing when  you complain about Obama -- demonizing his actions.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

Bill, you need to try another response, because it's a very unintelligent response.

If you posted you think it's OK to start multiple threads on a subject and that was it, well, that's an opinion. 

But when you actually start multiple threads on a subject, that's an action. That's what he was "demonizing."

And isn't that what you are doing when  you complain about Obama -- demonizing his actions.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Roy, 

The problem is that Bill doesn't get it and most likely never will. As mentioned to Bill before this he has apologized to the group before, said he would reform which usually last 24-36 hours and then he goes back to his old ways. Thank you for trying to explain it to Bill but he doesn't get it.

Cheers, Hetch

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Roy, 

The problem is that Bill doesn't get it and most likely never will. As mentioned to Bill before this he has apologized to the group before, said he would reform which usually last 24-36 hours and then he goes back to his old ways. Thank you for trying to explain it to Bill but he doesn't get it.

Cheers, Hetch

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.