OK THEO, THAT ROSTER IS "SHOVEL READY" FOR "TRANSFORMING"........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OK THEO, THAT ROSTER IS "SHOVEL READY" FOR "TRANSFORMING"........

YOUNG THEO, WHAT SAY YOU,SON ???    LARRY LUCANO  & THE "BIG O" ARE WATCHING !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: OK THEO, THAT ROSTER IS "SHOVEL READY" FOR "TRANSFORMING"........

My bet is that we will be seeing a lot more of the same type of moves by Theo. The kind that lead us to third place in the AL East.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THEO, WHILE YOUR STILL THERE, LET'S GET AT IT !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

C'mon. Let's get real. This team as constituted was the best team in baseball when healthy. Failing health and ill timed slumps were the teams downfall, but an over haul? I think not:
    1) Resign Paplbon
    2) Look to FA for another starter (CJ Wilson?)
    3) Resign Bedard
    4) Potential back end rotation 5-7 of Lackey, Bedard, Doubrant, Weiland, Tawaza. Potantial front end rotation 1-4 of Lester, Buch, Beckett, Wilson.
    5) Replace DMac and Lowrie with reliable upgrades
    6) Replace Varitek with a veteran C that is willing to bide his time in AAA while Lavarnway is given the chance to split C duties with Salty and back up Ortiz as the DH
    7) Limit games played for regulars as;
    AGon-145 games
    Pedroia-150 games
    Youk-145 games
    Crawford-145 games
    Ellsbury-145 games
    Ortiz-140 games
    8) If the above is played out, who is not predicting 95-100 wins assuming health ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Bill it would appear the vast majority of the forum are liberal, you might have more peeps participate in your threads if you left the anti-left comments out.

For the record I think liberals blow chunks but thats just me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: OK THEO, THAT ROSTER IS "SHOVEL READY" FOR "TRANSFORMING"........:
    [QUOTE]Bill it would appear the vast majority of the forum are liberal, you might have more peeps participate in your threads if you left the anti-left comments out. For the record I think liberals blow chunks but thats just me.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]OR SHUCKS BURRITO,  THATS EXACTLY WHY THE SOX ARE IN THE POSITION/SHAPE THAT THEY ARE IN THIS MORNING !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

yes.... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: OK THEO, THAT ROSTER IS "SHOVEL READY" FOR "TRANSFORMING"........:
    [QUOTE]yes.... 
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]   BESIDES.....  AS DAD WOULD SAY...... "SON, A SENSE OF HUMOR IS NEEDED IN TODAYS WORLD" !!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

In Response to OK THEO, THAT ROSTER IS "SHOVEL READY" FOR "TRANSFORMING"........:
    [QUOTE]   YOUNG THEO, WHAT SAY YOU,SON ???    LARRY LUCANO  & THE "BIG O" ARE WATCHING !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    I want to know why a conservative is quoting a socalist, leftist,  president

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to OK THEO, THAT ROSTER IS "SHOVEL READY" FOR "TRANSFORMING"........ : I want to know why a conservative is quoting a socalist, leftist,  president  AND WHO WOULD THAT BE ????   ACTUALLY, IM JUST BEMOANING  LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, THE "STATE OF THE UNION" OF OUR BELOVED RED SOX !!!!!
    Posted by tc25[/QUOTE]