Old Post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Old Post

Ladies and Gentlemen, this your captain speaking: please fasten
    your seatbelts... Here Come The Red Sox.

The Red Sox have won 8 of their last 9 games despite a very slow
    start from both Carl Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez. And the amazing
    Sox are trouncing the big boys like the (Angels) no the bad teams... 
    like the....

The new Sox nuclear SP rotation is apparently too much for the American League hitters: (Lester, Dice, Beckett, Lackey, Clay). 
    The ERA  of the Sox Nuclear Sox SP rotation is  lower than a 
    freezing temperature in Canada.

On the other hand, we`re expecting the Yanks to run out of gas...
    They have too many lottery tickets in their SP rotation. And the
    Rays aren`t going anywhere... Johnny Damon is too old for mambo
    and Evan Longoria is ailing.

I repeat: this your captain speaking: please fasten your seatbelts...
    Here Come The Red Sox. Trust me.

Thanks for Reading...

-SB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox

October 2011

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Who is the "we're" you speak of 12-6 and .667 baseball is fine by me little guy.  Say hi to Chain!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]Who is the "we're" you speak of 12-6 and .667 baseball is fine by me little guy.  Say hi to Chain!
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]
    Hi MIB my friend. 12 and 6 is nice but it hardly clinches a playoff spot at this juncture.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Time to start up the 100 win chatter again!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sapper1. Show sapper1's posts

A great road trip...what 6 out of 7.Hopefully we start getting our act together,great starting pitching,timely hitting,being aggresive on the base paths,etc which we got this weekend. I see us shifting gears now. Now on to Baltimore then home.Great job Sox! Oh,I don't use a seatbelt in my business Smiley,but love your comments. Have a great week!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : Hi MIB my friend. 12 and 6 is nice but it hardly clinches a playoff spot at this juncture.
    Posted by chain-reaction[/QUOTE]

Hey Smiley, Oh I mean Chain...my apologies Mr. Vice President neither does 10-11

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : Hi MIB my friend. 12 and 6 is nice but it hardly clinches a playoff spot at this juncture.

sooner than later Yanks will run out gas... their SP ha more question
    marks than our economy. Right CR ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : sooner than later Yanks will run out gas... their SP have more question marks than our economy. Right CR ?
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

Hey Beni you're back, its tough to keep track of all your personalities on the board.  We'll see about that SP on both teams. Freddy Garcia was great today and the captain (thats Derek Jeter in case you or your other personalities weren't aware) was 4-6 today,  the Bombers offense is clicking!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : sooner than later Yanks will run out gas... their SP ha more question marks than our economy. Right CR ?

Why do you keep responding to yourself???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : Why do you keep responding to yourself???
    Posted by jrh1194[/QUOTE]

He likes to write to himself...I think its funny to see him do that and pretend that his characters are actually real people. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Crawford is getting hot too. 

The pitching has been excellent.  Give Curt Young a lot of credit. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : sooner than later Yanks will run out gas... their SP ha more question marks than our economy. Right CR ?
    I don't know SB. Maybe bert colon and andy garcia are the real deal and have found the fountain of youth. This happens all the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : He likes to write to himself...I think its funny to see him do that and pretend that his characters are actually real people. 
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]
    It should be obvious that I am not smiley. I have neither his looks nor his whit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : I don't know SB. Maybe bert colon and andy garcia are the real deal and have found the fountain of youth. This happens all the time.

Make sure you take your meds smiley....Oh my bad "Chain"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

Right now the yanks are playing with house money in Colon and Garcia pitching so far out of their a.z.z no one could have predicted it. This won't last very long and when their luck runs out, they better have Hughes straighetned out by then as well as other options ready.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Right now the yanks are playing with house money in Colon and Garcia pitching so far out of their a.z.z no one could have predicted it. This won't last very long and when their luck runs out, they better have Hughes straighetned out by then as well as other options ready.
    Posted by lvanDrago[/QUOTE]

You're a potential

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Right now the yanks are playing with house money in Colon and Garcia pitching so far out of their a.z.z no one could have predicted it. This won't last very long and when their luck runs out, they better have Hughes straighetned out by then as well as other options ready.
    Posted by lvanDrago[/QUOTE]

Colon and Garcia are both a lottery tickets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : Colon and Garcia are both a lottery tickets.

That sentence doesn't make sense but I see you're a fan of Rocky IV also smiley!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics are all hot right now!!!  :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics are all hot right now!!!  :)
    Posted by Ice-Cream[/QUOTE]

You forgot the Knicks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotrod2. Show hotrod2's posts

has anyone noticed how the yankees are getting to play teams at just the right time? they got the orioles again in freefall, nowt get four games against the reeling white sox.

someday, some statgeek will find out whether when you play a team is as important as what team you play

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]has anyone noticed how the yankees are getting to play teams at just the right time? they got the orioles again in freefall, nowt get four games against the reeling white sox. someday, some statgeek will find out whether when you play a team is as important as what team you play
    Posted by hotrod2[/QUOTE]

Really? How do you all rationally come up with some of this stuff?

MLB and Selig set the schedule as so the Yanks only have to play teams that are in a slump at the specific time they are in this slump.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fasten Your Seatbelts, Here Come The Red Sox : Really? How do you all rationally come up with some of this stuff? MLB and Selig set the schedule as so the Yanks only have to play teams that are in a slump at the specific time they are in this slump.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    smiley logic, jess.

25. This post has been removed.