Old Post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division

In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : OK Smiley, I've taken my meds and am sitting down in my rocker, why don't you enlighten us with the truth, for once. Isn't it about time for your cast of characters to appear and back you up?
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

MikeNagy, If you hate me so much, why are you always talking about me?

Why don`t you stick to baseball ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division

I don't hate you Smiley, I find you amusing. You're pretty funny sometimes.

You make some good points at times and we are both sox fans.

Most of time though you just say outlandish things to irritate people.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : MikeNagy, If you hate me so much, why are you always talking about me? Why don`t you stick to baseball ?
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:

[QUOTE]I don't hate you Smiley, I find you amusing. You're pretty funny sometimes. You make some good points at times and we are both sox fans. Most of time though you just say "outlandish things" to irritate people.Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Like: The Red Sox are trailing the underdogs Yanks by 4 games
    with 138 games remaining on their schedule.

I don`t blame the Yanks fans for being ultra optimistic in 
    April, but being realistic is another story.

The Red Sox are currently encountering some minor turbulence, but it`s like a minor hangover in the earlymorning.

Bartolo Colon
    is probably still not a good bet to last the whole season. 

Crawford and Gonzalez are for real.

Yanks had to deal with Phil Hughes and his arm
    issues, and has in general been searching for back-end 
    rotation help for quite some time.

The Red Sox are still the favorite to win the East Division.

Mike, is this what you mean?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]The 2011 MLB All star game is almost three months away. The Red Sox have their backs up against the wall as they face the last place Seattle Mariners this week-end. Suddenly the 2011 Sox season is on the brink because of their slow start. As we enter the final days of April, the underdogs Yanks are apparently running away with the East Division. Bartolo Colon turns back the clock, stopping Chicago... The White Sox are currently last in the Majors in hitter WAR, 21st in wOBA and 24th in wRC+. And according to a Yanks blog,  Bartolo Colon is probably still not a good bet to last the whole season.  The Red Sox are trailing the underdogs Yanks by 4 games with 138 games remaining on their schedule. The Yanks fans are ultra confident with their 4 games lead over the Red Sox,  although the 2004 ALCS catastrophe is still  fresh in  my  memory. I don`t blame the Yanks fans for being ultra optimistic in  April,  but being realistic is another story. According to the experts,  Yanks had to deal with Phil Hughes and his arm issues, and has  in general been searching for back-end  rotation help for quite  some time. And if we add  Jorge (132)  Posada to the discussion,  then we`re talking in Creole. The Red Sox are currently encountering some minor  turbulence, but it`s like a minor hangover in the early morning. Outside of New York, no one is betting money  against Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez. Of Course not!  No one wants to lose money throwing stones at the moon.  Right? Crawford and Gonzalez are for real. Finally, I want to congratulate the Yanks and their fans  for leading the AL East in the final week of April.... but  don`t run to the bank yet... Hold the Champagne.... "The 2004 ALCS is still fresh in my memory" Just enjoy it while it lasts. Thanks for reading  -SB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Its not 5 games?
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Look at it this way; it's a good things the standings aren't inverted, or you'd really be hearing it .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Look at it this way; it's a good things the standings aren't inverted, or you'd really be hearing it .
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I know Smiley would be posting at an alarming rate, he has been somewhat muted lately.  A Sox win tonight should set him off, a loss will put him in hiding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : I know Smiley would be posting at an alarming rate, he has been somewhat muted lately.  A Sox win tonight should set him off, a loss will put him in hiding.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Remember when SPC 88 said that the Yanks would be at least 18 out by the ASB? This doesn't seem likely.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Remember when SPC 88 said that the Yanks would be at least 18 out by the ASB? This doesn't seem likely.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

He said that?  Really.....that doesn't seem likely.  I'm just shocked that he said that 18 games out? Maybe he was joking. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

I am also a Phish fan and I love the South Bronx. Leave your wallet at home when you go for a walk and walk with a pittbull.. Put $20 in your pocket for mugging money or else your throat will be slit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]I am also a Phish fan and I love the South Bronx. Leave your wallet at home when you go for a walk and walk with a pittbull.. Put $20 in your pocket for mugging money or else your throat will be slit.
    Posted by ChrisHouse[/QUOTE]

Oh its ChrisHouse.......doing your normal thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Theeeeeee Yankees Win!! Goodnight "ChrisHouse"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]The 2011 MLB All star game is almost three months away. The Red Sox have their backs up against the wall as they face the last place Seattle Mariners this week-end. Suddenly the 2011 Sox season is on the brink because of their slow start. As we enter the final days of April, the underdogs Yanks are apparently running away with the East Division. Bartolo Colon turns back the clock, stopping Chicago... The White Sox are currently last in the Majors in hitter WAR, 21st in wOBA and 24th in wRC+. And according to a Yanks blog,  Bartolo Colon is probably still not a good bet to last the whole season.  The Red Sox are trailing the underdogs Yanks by 4 games with 138 games remaining on their schedule. The Yanks fans are ultra confident with their 4 games lead over the Red Sox,  although the 2004 ALCS catastrophe is still  fresh in  my  memory. I don`t blame the Yanks fans for being ultra optimistic in  April,  but being realistic is another story. According to the experts,  Yanks had to deal with Phil Hughes and his arm issues, and has  in general been searching for back-end  rotation help for quite  some time. And if we add  Jorge (132)  Posada to the discussion,  then we`re talking in Creole. The Red Sox are currently encountering some minor  turbulence, but it`s like a minor hangover in the early morning. Outside of New York, no one is betting money  against Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez. Of Course not!  No one wants to lose money throwing stones at the moon.  Right? Crawford and Gonzalez are for real. Finally, I want to congratulate the Yanks and their fans  for leading the AL East in the final week of April.... but  don`t run to the bank yet... Hold the Champagne.... "The 2004 ALCS is still fresh in my memory" Just enjoy it while it lasts. Thanks for reading  -SB

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: Old Post

m

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: Old Post

m