On Agon's promising to hit a HR tonight...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

On Agon's promising to hit a HR tonight...

I'm knid of worried that he will get plunked by one of the Rays pitchers.  As he sounded frustrated with himself, I kinda understand why he promised a HR tonight.  But watching Morales hitting hard (not on intentional but still) lefty batter, Moore and Agon are also lefties and I'm having my fingers crossed. 

If he does hit a HR tonight, I bet tonight will be a turning point though.

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: On Agon's promising to hit a HR tonight...

Tongue out......
    This Just In

God Has Different Plans for Adrian Tonight

Gonzalez Guarantees Home Run
    God to Red Sox Nation: Let's Pump the Brakes on the Predictions Here
    Ghost of Babe Ruth Seen Pointing to Second Baseman with AG at the Plate
    Curt Schilling's Betting the House on A-Gon

"I'm seeing something closer to 1-for-4 with a run scored, but no, no home run tonight for Adrian Gonzalez." -- God responds to Adrian Gonzalez's bold prediction

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Albert Pujols now has as many homeruns as Adrian. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Believe in miracles!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

WILL IT HAPPEN ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

He doesn't have to hit a HR tonight.  Just don't get injured please...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

You can bet the Rays won't forget the plunking of their batter last night, especially in light of what happened after he got hit.  If that had been a Sox player, everyone on this board would want retalliation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Tough lefty going for the Rays. Maybe not a good night to be promising a H.R.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to On Agon's promising to hit a HR tonight...:
    [QUOTE]I'm knid of worried that he will get plunked by one of the Rays pitchers.  As he sounded frustrated with himself, I kinda understand why he promised a HR tonight.  But watching Morales hitting hard (not on intentional but still) lefty batter, Moore and Agon are also lefties and I'm having my fingers crossed.  If he does hit a HR tonight, I bet tonight will be a turning point though. GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

Would love to see the turning point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

He's standing so far away from the lately, these days, he couldn't hit a foul ball on the outside corner let alone take it out of the park. But, I wish him the best of luck; maybe they'll give hime a break and pitch him inside. Yeah, they will---

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

In Response to Re: On Agon's promising to hit a HR tonight...:
    [QUOTE]You can bet the Rays won't forget the plunking of their batter last night, especially in light of what happened after he got hit.  If that had been a Sox player, everyone on this board would want retalliation.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]
    That was our retaliation for Ells ;)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I'd rather here him promise a win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]...... This Just In God Has Different Plans for Adrian Tonight Gonzalez Guarantees Home Run God to Red Sox Nation: Let's Pump the Brakes on the Predictions Here Ghost of Babe Ruth Seen Pointing to Second Baseman with AG at the Plate Curt Schilling's Betting the House on A-Gon "I'm seeing something closer to 1-for-4 with a run scored, but no, no home run tonight for Adrian Gonzalez." -- God responds to Adrian Gonzalez's bold prediction
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Great post jete. You taking over for zac? Funny stuff.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]You can bet the Rays won't forget the plunking of their batter last night, especially in light of what happened after he got hit.  If that had been a Sox player, everyone on this board would want retalliation.
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

Because we're Sox fans? Just asking, "Traven". You must really miss Beni's threads. Don't seem as interested in 'Benito's" though. Funny, huh?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Unbelieveable he gets plunked. David Price retweeted the call for the hit. How did the pitcher not get called on that?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

The Sox win and AGon did not get hurt--has anyone reported on how serious the Rhynes HBP Wed. night has become?

Speaking of getting hit --was Shop taken out after getting hit by the "cross-up" pitch from Aceves? That's a couple of times this season it has happened.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]The Sox win and AGon did not get hurt--has anyone reported on how serious the Rhynes HBP Wed. night has become? Speaking of getting hit --was Shop taken out after getting hit by the "cross-up" pitch from Aceves? That's a couple of times this season it has happened.
    Posted by MadMc44[/QUOTE]

I created a thread on the Rhymes hit because it was so upsetting the way I felt it was handled by the Rays -- trying to put him back into the game with a huge lump on his arm. No one seemed interested. But hitting Agon was suggested in a tweet on the Internet before it happened. There's something wrong with that being retweeted by a Rays player, and then, having it happen in the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

Agon is becoming Mike Greenwell base hits watching third strikes next move swinging at the first pitch everytime.