On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA

In Response to Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA:
    [QUOTE]To re-clarify I believe the wager was that no more than one of the three will be back. I hope I am right but something tells me Tek might come back. Ortiz only leaves if he feels "disrespected."
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

The wager is that if at least two of the three return, you are gone for two weeks.

Softliar is limited by his bias and his immense ego. He wants posters to think he knows a lot about baseball. Corner him and he goes right into the gutter with any and all posters. Any statement as dumb as "Catchers have nothing to do with pitching" should give you a pretty good idea as to his limitations.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

No the wager is that if one player or less come back YOU ARE GONE for two weeks, those two weeks being consecutive and at the chosing of the winner. The winner being me, BurritoT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Care to make it a month? Or are you not as certain now?
    I have no more say as to what the FO does than you.
    It's an even bet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Neither of us would want to be a month off, 2 weeks is fair and an honorable bet. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Fair enough. Nice if we had a truce til then...and kept it to baseball between us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Oh Softy, you and your Native American hating posts

So, recite the Native American hating posts that you come to be entertained by. I am an native American and have a Cherokee ancestory. You are an idiot who posts under another screen name and pretends to be entertained by fictitious claims of "hating Native Americans". Is Wastefield a Native American? I despise Wastfield for being a complaining hang-on loser. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

[QUOTE]Oh Softy, you and your Native American hating posts So, recite the Native American hating posts that you come to be entertained by. I am an native American and have a Cherokee ancestory. You are an idiot who posts under another screen name and pretends to be entertained by fictitious claims of "hating Native Americans". Is Wastefield a Native American? I despise Wastfield for being a complaining hang-on loser. 
    Posted by S0ftl@w[/QUOTE]
    No You despise Tim Wakefield (Your silly nicknames i.e. "Wastefield", represent your inadequacies and jealousies towards these athletes) for his {YAWN} "Over 5 ERA in 2 years" which you include in EVERY POST!!! As if anyone who reads these boards doesn't ALREADY KNOW YOUR POSITION ON TIM WAKEFIELD!! Yet you continue to post the same things OVER AND OVER AGAIN, while trying to create catch phrases like "booster seat contract" that will never ctach on. Of course you then devolve in to fantasy, brinigng up various scenarios where the Sox can get Matt Kemp, who of course is not now, nor anytime in the future going to be available. As soon as the Dodgers ownership issues are worked out, the first move the new owner and GM will make is to lock up Kemp for a long time. I will say this for you though Softy.....You are entertaining! You troll with the best, and make me laugh all the time, so keep up the good work you Native American & LGBT hating bigot!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

"booster seat contract" that will never ctach on

It has already caught on, thanks for repeating it.

Kemp has to agree to any Dodger contract offer. He will be a FA in a year. Unless this new owner riding in from the sunrise is willing to pay a record setting OF base and term then Kemp won't agree to be "locked up".

I am all native American and part Cherokee. I don't hate LBGT lobby, I feel sorry for those in it. Keep up the anti-Christian bigotry, and cut down on your drivel and vapid drive-by rants. 

Since you don't respond to thread topic, trolling, I'll put you down as in favor of Red Sox offering Tim Wastefield another MLB contract year.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

[QUOTE]"booster seat contract" that will never ctach on It has already caught on, thanks for repeating it. Kemp has to agree to any Dodger contract offer. He will be a FA in a year. Unless this new owner riding in from the sunrise is willing to pay a record setting OF base and term then Kemp won't agree to be "locked up". I am all native American and part Cherokee. I don't hate LBGT lobby, I feel sorry for those in it. Keep up the anti-Christian bigotry, and cut down on your drivel and vapid drive-by rants. 

At what point did I make an anti-Christian statement? Of course you being the coward that you are will not answer this question. I NEVER mentioned religion in the above posts...YOU DID. How could anything I have said be construed as "anti-Christian"?
    Are you really Fred Phelps posting from Topeka?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA : At what point did I make an anti-Christian statement? Of course you being the coward that you are will not answer this question. I NEVER mentioned religion in the above posts...YOU DID. How could anything I have said be construed as "anti-Christian"? Are you really Fred Phelps posting from Topeka?
    Posted by stormcrow7878[/QUOTE]

He's more like Mort Snerd posting from wind-blown branch...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

How could anything I have said be construed as "anti-Christian"?

Since when is calling denouncing same-sex behavior of LGBT lobby a "hater" not construed as anti-Christian.

Are you the Perez Hilton of Hollywood, CA................................... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA:
    [QUOTE]Do you offer Wakefield a 2012 MLB contract? If so, why? I offer Wakefield a minor league contract.

If you must offer Wakefield a contract only fair to offer Pesky one as well

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

[QUOTE]Fair enough. Nice if we had a truce til then...and kept it to baseball between us.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

And if the two of you have a truce, I will not post my garbage for the next two weeks! I like you both, would be nice to see!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

If you must offer Wakefield a contract only fair to offer Pesky one as well

Outstanding! Keep it going until Wastefield is gone!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA : And if the two of you have a truce, I will not post my garbage for the next two weeks! I like you both, would be nice to see!
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]

Maybe this is how a world peace might find it's origin.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]If you must offer Wakefield a contract only fair to offer Pesky one as well Outstanding! Keep it going until Wastefield is gone!

SOftl@w, I find it ammusing how you get under moon and harness's skin.  Both are Stat geeks lost in their own little world of "I'm always correct" yet when you call them out they get p...sed and begin name calling.  Neither will ever admit being wrong, they will either make excuses or run and hide behind a rock when they have no answer.

I really don't care what they say about certain posters neither harness or moon are worth a bag of nuts.

Gutless!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Ouch!

For me I would never offer a contract to Wake for 2012, and will admit a year ago I was all for bringing Tim back in 2011, but only as a starter.

At least I am honest.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BECAUSE THE RED SOX ARE A "CLASS ACT/OPERATION", HERE IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO....... WHEN WAKE WINS HIS 200TH WE WILL PRESENT HIM WITH A BIG GIFT, THANKING HIM FOR HIS LENGTH OF SERVICE......  A 28' BOAT LOADED WITH FISHING POLES !!!Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

SOftl@w, I find it ammusing how you get under moon and harness's skin. Both are Stat geeks lost in their own little world of "I'm always correct" yet when you call them out they get p...sed and begin name calling. Neither will ever admit being wrong, they will either make excuses or run and hide behind a rock when they have no answer.

Both are bullies who pretend to be diplomatic. You are doing well in matching wits with these two dimwits. I can handley them alone, but it is welcome to see others scoff at these two protesting cry babies who pretend to be pundits. What they are is a couple of bloviating blowhards with a lot idle time. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I never claimed to be diplomatic.
    You are the one who spews Christianity...and preceeds to be hypercritically abusive to most every poster on this board.

As for idle time, you have more posts cumulated than anyone else.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]True, but Im a Red Sox fan who wants him pitching for Yankees. 

hahaha

the man is a hateful liar, racist, ignorant and proven wrong on so many topics, he is the board clown

and he is obviously NOT a fan of the Sox, we all know this

made for a good laugh tho

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]I never claimed to be diplomatic. You are the one who spews Christianity...and preceeds to be  hypercritically abusive to most every poster on this board. As for idle time, you have more posts cumulated than anyone else.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Undecided

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

You of all people should realize that! Why would I ever want to be diplomatic with baiters?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

moon and katz take people at face value. They will respond to anyone at anytime if the posters askes them a good question, and they ignore the same posters when that poster might be acting like an azz.

You, you just look for trouble and push people into corners if they disagree with you. You sir are no diplomat.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]moon and katz take people at face value. They will respond to anyone at anytime if the posters askes them a good question, and they ignore the same posters when that poster might be acting like an azz. You, you just look for trouble and push people into corners if they disagree with you. You sir are no diplomat.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

And you need glasses. I said I never claimed to be diplomatic. Try reading over skimming. You also aren't being honest. UR bias against me rules your thought process. I will respond to anybody, incl. you (and I've shown this on many occasions) if you wish to talk baseball w/o baiting or misrepresenting.

I will gladly accompany any level of communication: From the penthouse to the gutter. I don't ever get into the gutter unless it's provoked. If you or anybody else is acting like an azz, I'll make damn sure you are held accountable. You are confusing that with "looking for trouble".

Children don't like to be held accountable.