Ortiz adds to his postseason legend

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Ortiz adds to his postseason legend

softy also claimed the Tigers would walk Papi any time there was a man on second and 1st base open.

They didn't.

Now, it's time for diversion tactics and pulling the small sample size card out a day after he used it to start 23 threads.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

One thing is certain:  the # of yankee fans on these here threads is all but non-existent lately

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One thing is certain:  the # of yankee fans on these here threads is all but non-existent lately

[/QUOTE]

Well, one is obviously hanging around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I take issue with Manger Jim deciding to "let him do his thing", with Napoli and the rest of the Red Sox bench on deck.

[/QUOTE]

Hey d!ckhead.....why on earth do you 'take issue' with decisions the other team is doing if it helps the Sox?  You really are a complete fool....and this post SOLIDIFIES the fact that you are NOT a fan of this team.  You really need to go away now......bye ***hole!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Softy is no sox fan.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

[QUOTE]

He's got plenty of protection.

No he doesn't, which is why you would have nearly died had Manager Jim used his "Pujols" strategy and walked Ortiz to get to Napoli or anyone else available on the Red Sox roster.

[/QUOTE]

While I agree an argument could be made for walking him, it's only been done 6 times in MLB history for a reason. I agreed with Leylands decision, and am thrilled that it didn't work out for him. But this particuliar thread is celebrating Ortiz's great post season accomplishments. Can't we agree to just be happy about them? This is a thread where all of Red Sox Nation should be in agreement-our beloved Big Papi is a freakin' hero!!! Love that guy......one of greatest Red Sox to have ever worn the uniform....EVAH!!!! Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Teakus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He's got plenty of protection.

No he doesn't, which is why you would have nearly died had Manager Jim used his "Pujols" strategy and walked Ortiz to get to Napoli or anyone else available on the Red Sox roster.

[/QUOTE]

While I agree an argument could be made for walking him, it's only been done 6 times in MLB history for a reason. I agreed with Leylands decision, and am thrilled that it didn't work out for him. But this particuliar thread is celebrating Ortiz's great post season accomplishments. Can't we agree to just be happy about them? This is a thread where all of Red Sox Nation should be in agreement-our beloved Big Papi is a freakin' hero!!! Love that guy......one of greatest Red Sox to have ever worn the uniform....EVAH!!!! Cool

[/QUOTE]

Well said. The naysayers always have to divert threads meant to praise to some tangential issue.