Ortiz Officially in Wheelchair Professional Athlete Career Stage

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Ortiz Officially in Wheelchair Professional Athlete Career Stage

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The good news for Ortiz is that it's unlikely his career end will be on a stretcher. Brady will be going out on a stretcher, as did Montana and others who refuse to accept professional athlete mortality.

I'm still hopeful Ortiz can provide, for one season, about 75% of his median average last 3 years of season long production before 2012.

SOFTY,  not even 26MIL can make this better............   This chain of events will now help BEN with the "DAY OF THE BLOCKBUSTER"  !!      YA THINK ???

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The good news for Ortiz is that it's unlikely his career end will be on a stretcher. Brady will be going out on a stretcher, as did Montana and others who refuse to accept professional athlete mortality.

I'm still hopeful Ortiz can provide, for one season, about 75% of his median average last 3 years of season long production before 2012.

Brady was arguably the best QB in the NFL last year and had his best season since 07. I don't understand the jab.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Brady was arguably the best QB in the NFL last year

No, he was not. He was't even the best QB in his conference, last year. He's old, doesn't move well, and the NLF is changing. As with old palyers who refuse to retire before old football age, he will go out on a stretcher.

Take this to the Pat's board and see what they think.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Joe Montana didn't go out on a stretcher.  He played 2 seasons for KC, took them to the playoffs twice, then retired in good health.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Brady was the AFC's best quarterback in the regular season.  But let's face  it,  when it counted, he wasn't.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

No, he was not. He was't even the best QB in his conference, last year. He's old, doesn't move well, and the NLF is changing. As with old palyers who refuse to retire before old football age, he will go out on a stretcher.

Ok, so who gets your vote?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Tannehill :D

jk.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Tannehill :D

jk.

Hes said conference, so I imagine that would not include every other team in their division...I would hope.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Brady never moved around well, and Tebow moves around extremely well. Who would you rather have? Spend 5 minutes looking at stats you realize how great his season was, but you are a fool and don't care about facts. You have stated this several times.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Joe Montana didn't go out on a stretcher.  He played 2 seasons for KC, took them to the playoffs twice, then retired in good health.

Jim Burk sent Joe Montana out on a stretcher in that game.  They terminated the 49ers shot at a three-pete in 1990-91.  They also terminated Joe Montana's career as a starter with the 49ers.  After that game, it was basically Steve Young's team.

He refused to stop, despite the history of brain trauma. He missed several games with the chiefs, and was taken off again, on a stretcher, in the 1993 AFC championship. While he returned in 1994, he missed two games due to concussions as the Chiefs would wash out in the first game of the playoffs because of an old, concussed and ineffective QB.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7ie6oz9RFwkAX15XNyoA?p=joe%20montana%20hurt%20with%20chiefs&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-200

Bradey is less moble than Montana, and the stretcher is going to come out shortly before he's forced out of the NFL.

These players don't go after they start declining, they wait until severe injury forces them out of the game. Bradey has reached that level, and is now making mistakes to try and avoid hits. As with all NLF QB's who play a lot of years, they suffer a degree of punch drunkeness before they are forced out of the game.

BTW you have used NLF a few times, so I believe you actually are refering to something other than the NFL.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

It used to be called "The National Labor Front".

The stat that's important are the W/L stat. Bradey, despite having a weak schedule, was unable to get it done in the playoffs, again. What he once had is gone, due to age and concucssions. He's going off on a stretcher, and he won't know where he is.

What was the name of the winning QB in the AFC? I forgot.

How does a weak schedule have anything to do with playoff loses? Concussions? Man your a-game is on tonight. It was rather impressive what he got done with a horrible defense. Are you proud of being exposed as a fool over and over again?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

It used to be called "The National Labor Front".

The stat that's important are the W/L stat. Bradey, despite having a weak schedule, was unable to get it done in the playoffs, again. What he once had is gone, due to age and concucssions. He's going off on a stretcher, and he won't know where he is.

What was the name of the winning QB in the AFC? I forgot.

How does a weak schedule have anything to do with playoff loses? Concussions? Man your a-game is on tonight. It was rather impressive what he got done with a horrible defense. Are you proud of being exposed as a fool over and over again?

In his mind you are the fool.

And if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

softy called me a racist for suggesting a "lowball offer" of $20M/2 plus incentives based on games played.

Now this...

Maybe this is just sarcasm, but I doubt it.