Papi going CRAZY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Papi going CRAZY

He's jacking homers like whooaa!  Keep it up, the offense is scary!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: Papi going CRAZY

Well the bigger thing now is he's driving in runs. The only flaw in his game the first two months was a very low (under .200) batting average w/RISP. He was on pace for under 90 RBIs through the first two months.

Now he has about 14 RBIs in June and the month isn't even half over. He just needs seven RBIs the rest of the month to put him on a 100-RBI pace and he should get that even with the final six games of the month being on the road against NL teams.

I think he deserves one start per series then replace him late if its close for defensive purposes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

If he keeps it up all year, papi will desrve a nice 2-year contract with maybe a 3rd team option..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I think he deserves something along the lines of a 2 year 28-30 million dollar contract with a 3rd year team option. He's taken hometown discounts for the Sox over the course of his career and he deserves a nice pay raise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Big Papi deserves a 2-year 30 million dollar contract with a 3rd year option. 

I would even throw in tickets to a Patriots game.  lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

His resurgence this year is just incredible. How often do you see an aging superstar struggle at the plate one year trying to hit a 92 mph heater and then crush every fastball he sees the next? Maybe it has something to do with Gonzales being in the lineup and showing him that hitting to all fields gets a guy into a good hitting groove.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Papi going CRAZY:
    [QUOTE]I think he deserves something along the lines of a 2 year 28-30 million dollar contract with a 3rd year team option. He's taken hometown discounts for the Sox over the course of his career and he deserves a nice pay raise.
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]
    ===========================================================
      Hometown discounts?? Are you serious? Yeah,he`s put up some GOOD numbers but he`s a DH. That`s it.
      The Sox have paid him over an average of about 10 million per year just to be a DH.How that`s a hometown discount i`ll never know.He can`t run the bases,he can`t play the field unless it`s interleague 
       Youk is going to make 12,Pedey about 5.7,Agon about 22,.That`s a wide spectrum of salaries but these guys are positional players.
       I just don`t see him being worth more that about 8-10 a year at his current pace.
      Not to mention the fact that in worse times, the fans and press have been very good to him.He has it made here. And now he`s turning into a whiney little crybaby.I`m getting tired of his constant crying.I`m starting to think that him and Softy are one in the same.(crazy things happen)Shut up David,,HEY,,take it like a man!!!!!!!!
       There are other players that we could pay 10-12 for that would be a better investment.
         JMHO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I hope he saves a little for October.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Papi going CRAZY:
    [QUOTE]I hope he saves a little for October.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]I think he will. He is Senor Octubre after all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

David Ortiz went undrafted in my fantasy baseball league. I picked him up on April 18 and traded him on May 2 for two draft picks that netted me Anthony Rizzo and Eduardo Sanchez. Ortiz since has hit 15 homeruns.

Ouch.