PAPI TELLS RAYS; "This is Our #*! CITY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

PAPI TELLS RAYS; "This is Our #*! CITY!

Crushing two mamoth homeruns off Peter Pan lefty David Price is the baseball equivalent to using the FCC's banned seven words. Once again there can be no fines or restrictions, only Tampa Bay Raymonds picking up their crushed dreams of a split or sweep of the Bostoniians and limping back to Punk City with their cowbells between their legs. OMG, I LOVE IT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

Re: PAPI TELLS RAYS;

In response to youkillus' comment:

Crushing two mamoth homeruns off Peter Pan lefty David Price is the baseball equivalent to using the FCC's banned seven words. Once again there can be no fines or restrictions, only Tampa Bay Raymonds picking up their crushed dreams of a split or sweep of the Bostoniians and limping back to Punk City with their cowbells between their legs. OMG, I LOVE IT!!!

+ 1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I think Punk City (as you call it) will be the Red Sox's #*! city too as they celebrate inside the Punk City Dome.  This time they can hang some cowbells for beer can punting targets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

[/QUOTE]

I think Punk City (as you call it) will be the Red Sox's #*! city too as they celebrate inside the Punk City Dome.  This time they can hang some cowbells for beer can punting targets.

[/QUOTE]

That would be EPIC!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I wish that he wouldn't use that language, very disrespectful !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

I wish that he wouldn't use that language, very disrespectful !!!

[/QUOTE]

The thing is....by reading most of your posts I think Papi has a better grasp of the English language than you......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Ortiz has been huge all season long, so no surprise in the playoffs.  He is our best hitter by far.  But both were team wins.  The two solo dingers in game two were exclamation points, but a bunch of other guys contributed to that win. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Ortiz has been huge all season long, so no surprise in the playoffs.  He is our best hitter by far.  But both were team wins.  The two solo dingers in game two were exclamation points, but a bunch of other guys contributed to that win. 

B I N G O !!!!!!   As DAD would say ......  "SON, that Maxbialystock knows his baseball" !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

I agree with you 100%...... but I really don't see where anybody said that "Ortiz won the game while everybody else did nothing."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

awesome OP.  but wait....didnt we get rid of that bum ortiz?  he has a bad heel and can't hit anymore, let alone earn his $13MM salary.  ;)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.