Past time to sell Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEBeardsr. Show DEBeardsr's posts

Past time to sell Red Sox

Red Sox should have already been sold to owners like the Dodgers have. This bunch is not commited to winning and they have made a terrible mess of the off season.With that sorry bunch of rejects that they have come up with,they will be lucky to win sixth place in the standings. Please,fans ,don't support them and waste your hard earned money on them. They are going to be losers for a generation or more. All old timers will never live to see a Red Sox murderous row.DON'T PATRONIZE THEM until we get new owners that are commited to win consistently!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Past time to sell Red Sox

Why would Henry do that ? He lowered payroll and Fenway sells out every night. He is going ching, ching, ching. This is all profit this year baby. don't forget rookies make the major league minimum, even more savings for him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Another useless thread...Thanks for polluting the forum more...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

Got to love these current times,  the days of entitlement... I remember a TV spot once where an older man quoted" will I ever see the RS see a WS win".  I felt like that for many years and this ownership for better or worse got us not only 1 but 2.  Dont go to the games....50 more ready to take your place at the park....Dont buy the RS gear....someone will....more of us should look at this for what it is....entertainment pure and simple...enjoy....there is way to much other crap that is far more serious.  This ownership has flaws thats true....but I've seen the RS at the top of the mountain because of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Careful, you're starting to sound like me now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Excellent!

This means I don't have to worry about running into you at Fenway.

Thanks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1