PED talk.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: PED talk.

In Response to Re: PED talk.:
    [QUOTE]there is zero dout that Gradyson is using PED's.  He has never hit this many HR's in his life.  Anyone believes who he is not using is lying to his self.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE] hold up, which Grady's son are you talking about...this one?...  ....or this one?.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

I do believe in giving the OP what they want.  On that note, here is my response:

Outrage!! Several words typed in all CAPS to indicate yelling.  Demand for proof.  Several nasty shots about parentage of OP.  A few carefully chosen insults designed to bring into question the intelligence of the OP.  Finish with a few lists of players from OP's fave team who are accused of same thing.  Strongly worded wrap up sentence with a few nice vocabulary words to give me a misplaced and undeserved sense of superiority. 

There ya go!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Ha, I liked Paq/Verlander, too....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I do believe in giving the OP what they want.  On that note, here is my response: Outrage!! Several words typed in all CAPS to indicate yelling.  Demand for proof.  Several nasty shots about parentage of OP.  A few carefully chosen insults designed to bring into question the intelligence of the OP.  Finish with a few lists of players from OP's fave team who are accused of same thing.  Strongly worded wrap up sentence with a few nice vocabulary words to give me a misplaced and undeserved sense of superiority.  There ya go!!
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]OMG!...such language!!!!...Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Paq new his stuff when it came to baseball.  He originated the 6 aces talk.  He was criticized for it but if they are all healthy then the sox do indeed have 6 aces.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]Paq new his stuff when it came to baseball.  He originated the 6 aces talk.  He was criticized for it but if they are all healthy then the sox do indeed have 6 aces.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]
    I liked the smiley cow myself

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

that cow was a little creepy if you ask me

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Paq was a clone of Garcia2, DeerHunter, and HurtLocker. Never liked his act.

10. This post has been removed.