Pedroia takes day off and

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Pedroia takes day off and

Pedroia took today off and they have tomorrow off   

HOW COME NO ONE IS COMPLAINING?

SOME OF YOU DO IT FOR EVERY OTHER PLAYER.

DO NOT SAY HE HAS PLAYED IN EVERY GAME ----HE HAS TOMORROW OFF---

DO NOT SAY IT HIS THUMB---HE HAS TOMORROW OFF-----

WHY AREN'T YOU COMPLAINING THEY LOST TODAY AND HE COULD HAVE/SHOULD HAVE PLAYED.

MEA CULPA MEA CULPA MEA CULPA I FORGET HE IS THE RS SACRED COW

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Pedroia takes day off and

???????

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I'm sure Farrell had a good reason to rest Pedroia today.  After all, he has not missed a single game until today. 

I work only five days a week but I could still use another day off.   LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I'm un-employed (through no fault of my own), put me in. One game at Pedroia's salary and I could take rest of the summer off.

Oh, yeah.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The guy has played in every game this season correct? How many players in the game other than Pedroia have?

God never takes a day off so that respect he is up on one day on Pedroia this season.

I don't question Farrell I trust he knows what's going on with all of his people better than us he had his best player on the bench for a reason.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Old men with mustaches on message boards make me uncomfortable.....I think they should take a day off....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It was a good call by J F ..........>RESPECT

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

U all miss the point that the thread bearer is a miserable person who complains about not having anyone complaining.

You miss the point T sarcasm   and please stop beliittling things people say

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Old men with mustaches on message boards make me uncomfortable.....I think they should take a day off....

At least I do not hide behind anything.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

god took the 7th day off. 

the team only had 6 hits yesterday.  not sure pedroia would have made a difference.  2 days off in a row help thumb get back to being all thumby.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Iglesias played 2B in his place, and most of this board wants to see Iglesias play every day.  Pedroia was overdue for a day off, and two days in a row is even better. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Iglesias played 2B in his place, and most of this board wants to see Iglesias play every day.  Pedroia was overdue for a day off, and two days in a row is even better. 

Max, I think Farrell was thinking long-short term on this.  Yes, maybe with Pedey in the liuneup yesterday we would have had a better chance to win---MAYBE, considering how poorly Lester pitched...AGAIN!!!  We do, however, have a double header tomorrow with the Rays, who are chomping at the bit to get back at us for their paltry record against us this year.  Pedroia is going to have to play both games and maybe two days of rest will get him back to top form.  He has looked a little tired as his batting average has shrunk  the past week.  And keep this in mind....The Boston Red Sox don't win double headers; they either split them  or lose them and we need to chance that tomorrow.  A well rested Dustin might make a difference.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Too much sun...you need to take a day off, give your boat and golf clubs a rest.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.