Perfect way to ruin a Red Sox/Yankee matchup!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Perfect way to ruin a Red Sox/Yankee matchup!

Put Costas behind the mike. Sealed

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Perfect way to ruin a Red Sox/Yankee matchup!

Or put it on Fox Saturday night baseball and have it blacked out for most of the country. Thatll do it every time. BTW, Costas is putrid. I couldnt agree more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I disdain the arrogant midget, Bob Costas.

Even Dr. Loveless would leave a few of his evil plans left over for Costas--might even recruit Jim West to help carry them out. And West being the patriotic young man he was, would heartily participate to silence the little big horn.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Jim Kaat knew last night that CC would be painting the black,in the promo he said CC will have a good game. He didn't know the Sox would get s krewd every time they threatened to score! All of a sudden Barksdale would expand the K zone for CC. The ninth inning was a complete joke everything Mo threw was called a strike no matter where he threw it,Battersbox for righties against lefty hitters.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Or put it on Fox Saturday night baseball and have it blacked out for most of the country. Thatll do it every time. BTW, Costas is putrid. I couldnt agree more.

LOL.. might as well go for the trifecta and bring Joe Morgan in for our Sunday night game Sealed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

LOL.. might as well go for the trifecta and bring Joe Morgan in for our Sunday night game Sealed

I don't think anyone misses Joe Morgan.  He was awful. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

at least you guys and girls get him. I get the clowns from the YES Network who are so biased for the Yankees its sickening. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

at least you guys and girls get him. I get the clowns from the YES Network who are so biased for the Yankees its sickening. 

No worst than watching NESN with the corn from Remdog and the constant shots away from the game into the booth to see those two knuckleheads.

I don't get that at all. Why the continual shots into the booth?

Homerism on any home team broadcasts.

But if you really want to be tortured listen to the Yankee games radio broadcast with Suzanne Waldman and John Sterling I definitely think the Sox have a large advantage there.

I've listened to quite a few Sox games while driving and although there is some homerism I would take them (Sox broadcasters) over the Yankee tandem of Waldman and Sterling any day, not even close.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

at least you guys and girls get him.

you make it sound like we're happy about that Tongue Out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Are you telling us that there is no bias on NESN? Of course not. Right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Are you telling us that there is no bias on NESN? Of course not. Right.

There's the normal bias of calling a team every day and rooting for them to win, and the bald bias of someone like Hawk Harrelson. My gripe against Orsillo and Remy isnt so much that they root for the Sox, but that they never offer criticism of the players when the well deserve it. Marty Brennamen has the best balance of this that I personally have ever heard. Thats why hes a HOF'er.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Hard to blame the YES guys for being biased. I would not want to see Orsillo and Remy being objective out there...they SHOULD be homers.

15. This post has been removed.