Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan?

I don't think so.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan?

I'm actually pretty sure pike knows who Mike Greenwell is.  We can't exactly rule out the possibility that kimsaysthis is not pike, even if they seem to have a lot in common.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan?:
    [QUOTE]I'm actually pretty sure pike knows who Mike Greenwell is.  We can't exactly rule out the possibility that kimsaysthis is not pike, even if they seem to have a lot in common.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Many of us are pretty certain, Pike may know now who Mike Greenwell is but we can play the game.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Kim didn't know. I probably watched 95% of the games that the Alligator played in. I was watching Greenwell play long before the Internet came and allowed you to become an office slacker who enjoys going to a rival team's forum and trolling all day and still collect a paycheck for doing nothing all day long. Shame on you. Do you feel like you earned the money anymore that the thief who robbed the liquor store.
    I am not Kim, if I were then I would have been awake for 24 hours by now. Kim does the nightshift.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

"Kimsaysthis" doesn't know who Mike Greenwell is, is "she" a Sox fan?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Kim didn't know. I probably watched 95% of the games that the Alligator played in. I was watching Greenwell play long before the Internet came and allowed you to become an office slacker who enjoys going to a rival team's forum and trolling all day and still collect a paycheck for doing nothing all day long. Shame on you. Do you feel like you earned the money anymore that the thief who robbed the liquor store. I am not Kim, if I were then I would have been awake for 24 hours by now. Kim does the nightshift.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Ok Pike.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan? : Many of us are pretty certain, Pike may know now who Mike Greenwell is but we can play the game.....
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Yes play the game, play the troll, it will make your office "job" more bearable. It is no wonder that our GNP or GDP being supposedly a measure of productivity is so flawed. In reality,your productivity is the same as someone on unemployment or on welfare or homeless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

mikey, this is NOT thread worthy...did he actually say he doesn't??...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]mikey, this is NOT thread worthy...did he actually say he doesn't??...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Jete there are many threads that come across here that are beneath this one.  Are you asking if "lowell" said he doesn't know who Mike Greenwell is, no "Kimsaysthis" said that.  There are many of us who feel that they are one in the same however, I posted above that it was "Kimsaysthis" who doesn't know who Mike Greenwell is.  Is the thread stupid?  Yes absolutely but it is spring training, if it were August or September and we were in the middle of a pennant race than I probably wouldn't have created this thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

It's been quite apparent for some time that pike is not a sawx fan. He doesn't even like baseball. So it comes to me as no shock that he didn't know who greenwell is. Heck, he even spelled it greenweld!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan? : Yes play the game, play the troll, it will make your office "job" more bearable. It is no wonder that our GNP or GDP being supposedly a measure of productivity is so flawed. In reality,your productivity is the same as someone on unemployment or on welfare or homeless.

Yeah you know what productivity is, you're REALLY productive.  You're a sickly obsessed person when it comes to this forum and nothing more than a broken record.....I know how to work smarter not harder Pike, you only know how to complain.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]It's been quite apparent for some time that pike is not a sawx fan. He doesn't even like baseball. So it comes to me as no shock that he didn't know who greenwell is. Heck, he even spelled it greenweld!
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

I mean its Mike Greenwell? Cmon, you have to be kidding me, my sisters would know who Mike Greenwell is and they're casual Yankee fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan? : I mean its Mike Greenwell? Cmon, you have to be kidding me, my sisters would know who Mike Greenwell is and they're casual Yankee fans.

But your sisters, even as casual Yankee fans, have more knowledge of baseball than pike does. 

I have also seen his tired act on the pats' forum. Seems like he doesn't even like sports.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Kim spelled it wrong, you are 100% correct. Mikey, do you still drive the electric go-cart on the golf course in the Bronx for the Yankee players. How extensive was the training for that job.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan? : But your sisters, even as casual Yankee fans, have more knowledge of baseball than pike does.  I have also seen his tired act on the pats' forum. Seems like he doesn't even like sports.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Poor guy, so miserable.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Kim spelled it wrong, you are 100% correct. Mikey, do you still drive the electric go-cart on the golf course in the Bronx for the Yankee players. How extensive was the training for that job.

Wow Pike, that was incredibly hilarious.  Are you a comic in your spare time when you're not obsessively glued to your computer screen and complaining on this forum about other posters?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]I'm actually pretty sure pike knows who Mike Greenwell is.  We can't exactly rule out the possibility that kimsaysthis is not pike, even if they seem to have a lot in common.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Isn't it a shame that more BDC posters can't see the forum for what it is besides Kim and Pike. Actually many did and left and those that remain are too busy debating nonsense, bashing ballplayers, coaches, managers, GM, and owner. As Bill-806 stated the other day " We love to pretend that we are owner, GM, and manager". Thus the name of the game is to pretend that Joe-Sixpack is better qualified to do those jobs when any rational person knows that he isn't. So if you think that you are a better owner, GM, or manager then it is obvious that they are wrong and you are right, thus the fools are continally bashing and are knee-deep in their delusions of grandeur. Leave it to Bill to expose the profile of the typical forum whiner.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan? : Isn't it a shame that more BDC posters can't see the forum for what it is besides Kim and Pike. Actually many did and left and those that remain are too busy debating nonsense, bashing ballplayers, coaches, managers, GM, and owner. As Bill-806 stated the other day " We love to pretend that we are owner, GM, and manager". Thus the name of the game is to pretend that Joe-Sixpack is better qualified to do those jobs when any rational person knows that he isn't. So if you think that you are a better owner, GM, or manager then it is obvious that they are wrong and you are right, thus the fools are continally bashing and are knee-deep in their delusions of grandeur. Leave it to Bill to expose the profile of the typical forum whiner.

YOU are Kim and Pike.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Gawd, I can't wait for baseball to start. Maybe all this Jr High s*** will ease up...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan? : YOU are Kim and Pike.

The difference between Foster Brooks and you is that Foster Brooks will be sober tomorrow and you'll still be stupid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan? : The difference between Foster Brooks and you is that Foster Brooks will be sober tomorrow and you'll still be stupid.

You're amazing Kim, I mean Pike, I mean lowell, I mean LadyLake, I mean Melnick, I mean BeaconHill, I mean UticaClub, I mean PawsoxPhil....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

"The Gator" - Sweetest lefty swing. Threw righty. Smooth and compact swing. He got robbed of the MVP in 88 to Canseco. Ridiculous!  Have a singed bat when he was a rookie with Ellis Burks...

He was a true dirt dog...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

[QUOTE]"The Gator" - Sweetest lefty swing. Threw righty. Smooth and compact swing. He got robbed of the MVP in 88 to Canseco. Ridiculous!  Have a singed bat when he was a rookie with Ellis Burks... He was a true dirt dog...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Signed bat...colour me jealous!! And that whole MVP thing just really did not make me like Canseco any more.  I did not like him before he was with the Sox, and I did not like him when he was with the Sox. 

But I did like Greenwell.  Had a bit of a crush on him.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]"The Gator" - Sweetest lefty swing. Threw righty. Smooth and compact swing. He got robbed of the MVP in 88 to Canseco. Ridiculous!  Have a singed bat when he was a rookie with Ellis Burks... He was a true dirt dog...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

He retired early, did he have an injury late in his career or something?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike doesn't know Mike Greenwell is, is he a SOX fan? : He retired early, did he have an injury late in his career or something?

Chronic back if I recall. He went to Japan for one year when he was 33, but fx his foot, then retired.